Luminus Devices is an established fast growing profitable company developing and manufacturing high power LED devices for general lighting and specialty lighting applications including industrial, medical and automotive lighting, and is recognized as a leader and innovator in color quality, human centric lighting, broad spectrum and power density. The company headquarter is in Silicon Valley and is wholly owned by San’an Optoelectronics, a world leading LED, photo diode and RF chip manufacturer based in China.
As a Change Control Manager, the person will assume a pivotal role in leading a cross-functional Change Review Board to ensure that all product/process changes are qualified and implemented in a highly disciplined manner to prevent impact to product quality and customer applications.
As a Lead Quality Engineer, he/she will also provide key support in other QMS processes such as RMA, CAPA, NCMR and customer issue resolution/problem solving.
1. Manages the Manufacturing Change Review Board (MCRB)
2. Monitors and maintains the MCRB Dashboard.
3. Coordinates with PE Change Project Managers to ensure timely planning and qualification of all product/process changes.
4. Ensures thorough review and risk assessment of qualification data to prevent impact on the quality of product/process changes
5. Coordinates with Marketing, Business Operations and Supply Chain Management to ensure a smooth customer transition in the implementation of qualified changes.
6. Support RMA and customer issue resolution.
7. Supports Failure Analysis of returned material.
8. Supports internal and external Corrective action process and the Control of Non-conforming Material.
1. BS in Material Science, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other Science disciplines
2. Minimum 5 years as Sr. Quality Engineer in the semiconductor industry
3. Working knowledge of the Change Control Process
4. Ability to develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams
5. Proven track record of successful customer issue resolution within the RMA, Corrective Action and Problem Solving processes
6. Working knowledge of Non-Conforming Material Control process
7. Experience in the LED Design, Product Engineering or manufacturing a plus.
8. ISO 9001 or IATF 16949 experience a plus.