Moleskine is seeking an aspirational Store Manager to join and help build the retail presence in Miami and lead a team of retail associates in our new store in Aventura Mall. We are searching for a high-energy leader, who is passionate about the brand, business management, and delivering exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will also be a community advocate and provide out-of-the-box thinking to drive traffic to the store(s). The Store Manager will be responsible for reporting on business trends in the Miami area and providing solutions to drive sales and maintain profitability.
- Maximize company sales and profitability by overseeing all activities affecting the store personnel and operations, including sales and KPI’s, customer service, merchandising, store replenishment, and visual display
- Create an environment that motivates and inspires store personnel to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Develop and execute store vision and goals.
- Manage and coach all associates on setting and maintaining sales and service goals and standards.
- Maintain merchandising standards with regard to selling, stocking, cleaning, and maintenance.
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, communications, current promotions, and communicate all pertinent information to store associates.
- Promote and drive sales through effective associate training and development, customer service, inventory control, and visual display.
- Create strategic community partnerships that lead to increased brand/store awareness and may lead to in-store events or activations.
- Manage the recruitment/hiring, disciplinary and termination process for all store associates.
- Maximize an effective staff schedule that adheres to company standards and weekly payroll budgets.
- Manage all aspects of store operations including the point-of-sale system and policy, store replenishment, inventory discrepancies, and monthly financial statements.
- Manage all aspects of bi-annual Inventory and analyze results.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all customers and company associates in both written and verbal form.
- Understands exceptional customer service
- High-energy, aspirational leader with a positive attitude
- Multi-store management experience is a plus
- Proven track record in training and developing store personnel to achieve sales targets
- Fluent in retail KPIs and establishing roadmap towards improvement
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Some travel may be required
Moleskine is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that diversity brings to our workplace, our business and our customers. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of race and nationality, religion, color, sex, pregnancy or related medical conditions, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.