Moleskine is seeking a Part-Time Sales Associate to join the rapidly growing retail team in Boston with availability to work at least 2 days per week across a variety of shifts. We are looking for candidates that have a strong desire to grow within our company. Moleskine is a company with strong brand values and passionate fans. This is a special opportunity for retail store associates with strong visual senses and effective sales skills. A standard work day runs from 10:45 am to 6:15 pm or 11:15 am to 7:15 pm.
- Achieve sales plans and build customer loyalty while raising brand awareness
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve goals
- Give sales advice and exceptional customer service
- Maintain shop cleanliness and organization
- Maintain visual merchandising guidelines set by Moleskine
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory management system, including the accurate entering of sales information, processing credit card transactions, entering customer information, etc.
The successful candidate will
- Be available to work at least 2 days per week
- Demonstrate best techniques for selling and maintaining clientele
- Be friendly, organized, dynamic and passionate about the brand and the products
- Work well in a team, as well as individually. Including an ability to adjust to the mixed pace of a kiosk environment.
- Have open availability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Be responsible, especially with punctuality and adhering to work schedules
- Adhere to company policy and brand image
- Have extensive knowledge of the brand and products
- Have strong communication skills and is efficient with Point-of-Sale systems
- Employee discount
Moleskine America is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Moleskine America is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.