About the Company:
Liquid Death is 100% natural mountain water from the Austrian Alps, served in ice-cold sustainable cans designed to murder your thirst.
Founded in January of 2019 and based in Los Angeles, California, Liquid Death is one of the nation’s fastest growing water brands taking a completely unnecessary approach to canned water. Unnecessary things tend to be far more interesting, fun, hilarious, captivating, memorable, exciting, and cult-worthy. Taking the world’s healthiest beverage and making it just as unnecessarily entertaining as the unhealthy brands has put Liquid Death on the map for BevNet’s Best Marketing in 2019, one of dot.LA’s hottestps in 2020, and Medium’s cult-worthy brands among a few accolades.
As Liquid Death continues to bring unnecessarily awesome canned water options to more people, Liquid Death is equally as excited to promote and help fund alternative art, music, and entertainment alongside the brand.
About the Job:
The Senior Manager of Partnerships will be responsible for leading and executing all partnership strategies from inception through execution. Along with all partnerships, this position will have an emphasis on managing and strategizing Liquid Death’s partnership with the Live Nation Account Team on implementing all tours, festivals, and venue events. This position will create reports and KPIs to conduct a recap of all partnership events to present to executive management. This role will report directly to the VP of Partnerships.
Live Nation Festival and Venue Partnerships
- Work closely with Live Nation Account Team to implement activation strategy and execution across 20+ music festivals/ events and 100 amphitheaters, clubs and theaters
- Partner with Liquid Death Marketing Team on development and implementation of contractual assets including recycling programs, signage, POP, on-site footprint, social/ digital, retail
- Attend Tier 1 and 2 festivals, manage on-site POS, recycling and footprint execution
- Coordinate product donations
- Track and report venue/ festival sales and report back to executive leadership teams for both Live Nation and Liquid Death
- Coordination of all Liquid Death and client hospitality events
Live Nation Tour Support
- Liquid Death point of contact for Live Nation partner
- Work with Live Nation on development of tour strategy and execution
- Work with Live Nation to create the marketing and PR strategy development and implementation for tours
- Lead on-site execution
Live Nation Ticket Bank Management
- Management and distribution of all venue, festival, event tickets
- Corporate hospitality planning and execution
Business Development Support
- Support Director of Business Development with prospect partnership management
- Non-Live Nation partnership asset management and event execution
- Product coordination
- Signage and POS
College Ambassador Program
- Lead development and execution across 10-15 priority markets
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience supporting executive level leadership
- Ability to inspire confidence and quickly capture the trust and respect of team and business.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills including presentation and negotiation.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and work within ambiguity
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abllities:
- Present perspective of Liquid Death’s business strategy to sponsorship partners with the goal of focus and alignment.
- Develop sourcing strategies through a variety of channels including social media platforms, social events, organization(s) partnerships and vendor relationships.
- Ensure plans and execution align to Liquid Death brand and marketing strategy
- Develop festival, events and venue sponsorship strategy
- National travel
- Some heavy lifting including product and event supplies
- Located in LA, CHI, or NY
- Startup experience
- CPG or relevant industry experience
Perks and Benefits
- Fully remote workplace with an office in the works in Los Angeles
- Awesome health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA
- 401(k) match
- Flexible PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free Liquid Death Mountain Water & merchandise
- An unlimited sense of superiority over your office drone meat bag friends