TITLE/POSITION: Program Coordinator (Full-Time)
REPORTS TO: Business Development Manager
REGION: Honolulu, HI
DATE: August 21, 2020
Long Capture & Contract Management connects world-class technology to the warfighter.
Long Capture & Contract Management (LCCM) is a Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisitions consulting firm laser-focused on capturing research and development contracts for cutting edge commercial technology through the Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) program and other DoD programs. The federal government is the single largest purchaser of goods and services in the world, but the way the federal government conducts business is far different than the private sector. The solicitation procedures, evaluation processes, and terms and conditions are complex, confusing, and oftentimes frustrating. Through training, consulting, webinars, and events, our team of Veteran Capture Strategists leverage billions of dollars of federal acquisition experience to demystify the acquisitions process and capture millions in government funding for our clients while delivering world-class technology to the warfighter.
LCCM holds a contract with the US Air Force’s Software Factories to provide business
development and community engagement support to expand the reach of their mission and
create greater access to training resources for small businesses capable of providing innovative software solutions to the US Air Force.
The Program Coordinator will support LCCM’s Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
Contract to support the growth and development of TRON, a software development factory
owned by the US Air Force. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the
planning and organizing of programs and activities as well as carrying out important operational duties. This includes monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures, organizing and participating in key stakeholder meetings and other events, and managing the coordination with other departments. He or she will also be responsible for assisting in the implementation of marketing strategies, including, but not limited to, social media, email marketing, and merchandising to promote TRON and raise awareness about TRON events and opportunities.
A competitive candidate for this position will be familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices and procedures. He or she will rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and perform a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. He or she will also enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
● Planning and coordination of program and activities
● Maintaining and monitoring program plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures
● Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
● Coordinating all internal resources and third-party vendors to ensure flawless execution
● Identifying key stakeholder priorities and reporting to leadership
● Managing relationships with key stakeholders
● Organizing and participating in key stakeholder meetings/events and maintaining
● Ensuring technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations, etc.)
● Organizing major Long Capture training events for Innovation Hub leadership
● Keeping updated records and creating reports or proposals
● Supporting growth and program development
● Assisting in the maintenance of social media accounts and implementation of social
● Assisting in the maintenance of email marketing database and implementation of email
● Assisting in the creation of marketing materials including but not limited to flyers,
newsletters, and pamphlets, etc.
● Reporting and escalating to Management as needed
● Other duties as assigned
● Minimum of 4 years of prior US Air Force military experience required
● Base access preferred
● Bachelors degree in a related field preferred
● Experience with federal or DoD acquisition processes is a plus
● Proven working experience as program coordinator or relevant position
● Knowledge of program management and developing procedures
● Understanding of US Air Force Structure, method of operation, culture, etc.
● Understanding of federal and DoD acquisition processes
● General familiarity with software development and ability to effectively communicate with
software developers and other cyber professionals
● Competency in understanding Cyber/Software Development programs
● Ability to plan, promote, and execute events
● Understanding of various use cases for marketing channels including print, digital,
● Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
● Ability to assist in the implementation of marketing strategy
● Ability to breakdown strategic ideas into actionable tasks
● Ability to prioritize work
● Proven ability to develop and track budgets and provide reporting
● Excellent time management and organizational skills
● Demonstrated sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
● Strong presentation and communication skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong attention to detail and follow up
● Ability to communicate with a wide range of constituents in varied settings
● Tech savvy, strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, GSuite
● Knowledge of Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar platform preferred
● Ability to travel for work when required
Other: Candidate must successfully pass a criminal background check prior to employment.
Benefits: This full-time position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. This position is located in Honolulu, HI. Workplace is planned to be split between a home office and the Tron office.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract implied or otherwise, other than an at-will relationship.