TITLE/POSITION: Proposal Support Coordinator (Full-Time)
REPORTS TO: Noelle Tuss - Director of Capture & Contracts
REGION: Remote, US
DATE: July 17, 2020
Long Capture & Contract Management connects world-class technology to the warfighter.
Long Capture & Contract Management (LCCM) is a government contract consulting firm laser- focused on capturing research and development contracts for cutting edge commercial technology through the Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) program and other programs. The federal government is the single largest purchaser of goods and services in the world, but the way the federal government conducts business is far different than the private sector. The solicitation procedures, evaluation processes, and terms and conditions are complex, confusing, and often times frustrating. Through training, consulting, webinars, and events, our team of Air Force Veteran consultants leverages billions of dollars of federal acquisition experience to demystify the acquisitions process and capture millions in government funding for our clients while delivering world-class technology to the warfighter.
A Proposal Support Coordinator is responsible for assisting Capture Strategists in the
preparation of clients contracting proposal packages throughout the various phases/stages of the Department of Defense (DoD) process and other proposal opportunities. He or she is
responsible for drafting clients’ technical volumes and presentation decks based on client
provided feedback. He or she is also responsible for ensuring that each client’s proposal
submission is reflective of best-known practices for proposal development. He or she will handle team administrative tasks, such as updating client folders with the appropriate documents.
A competitive candidate for this position will be an experienced professional writer with the
ability to communicate via written content clearly and concisely. He or she will also possess
basic marketing and graphic design skills that will be used to produce professional quality
presentations. He or she will rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and perform a variety of tasks. A wide degree of latitude is expected. He or she will also enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
● Develop proposal packages in accordance with Company best practices
● Write Proposal Technical Volumes
● Prepare Proposal Presentation Decks
● Prepare supporting documents
● Revise and rework existing pre-written content where relevant
● Research proposal opportunities
● Team administrative tasks as assigned
● Other duties as assigned
● Bachelors Degree or Equivalent required
● B.A. in English, Journalism, Communications, or other related field preferred
● Basic Graphic Design Skills
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Strong time management and prioritization abilities
● Demonstrated sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
● Strong presentation and communication skills
● Ability to interpret complex guidelines
● Strong attention to detail and follow up
● Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, GSuite
● Ability to handle repetitive tasks
● Knowledge of Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar platform preferred
● Research experience preferred
● Copywriting experience preferred
Other: Candidate must successfully pass a criminal background check prior to employment.
Benefits: As a full-time position, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits
package and flexible work schedule. This position is fully remote.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job related duties required by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract implied or otherwise, other than an at-will relationship.