This position has multiple opportunities across our family of companies.
What do we have to offer you? You will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative team that embraces new and different ideas. We are a fun, energetic, passionate and enthusiastic bunch of people who love video games. We have incredibly talented people who are empowered to create, and challenged to learn. This means that you will have opportunities to unleash your creativity and dedication.
- Design and architect new game enhancements and defects fixes using Unreal Engine 4;
- Design and architect other client or server systems as required;
- Test and refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project;
- Work closely with design and art disciplines in the development of products;
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code;
- Participate in code and architecture reviews;
- Bug Fixing, especially with more technically challenging systems;
- Implement Systems, encompassing gameplay features, and full UI features.
We are looking for Someone with:
- 5+ Years programming experience;
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline;
- General programming skills;
- Game development experience;
- C++ experience;
- Visual Studio experience;
- Source control experience;
- Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development process;
- Problem solver;
- Strong work ethic;
- Works well with a team in a highly collaborative environment;
- Linear Algebra knowledge;
- Unreal 4 experience;
- At least one shipped title;
- Mobile and / or console development experience.