It's in our design to seek out creative challenges so we can develop fulfilling experiences for everyone. Our culture is one that rewards hard work, authenticity, curiosity, expertise, and a good sense of humor. At Prophecy Games we offer a competitive salary, FREE daily lunches, a gym membership, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life and other voluntary benefits.
Join our team in driving innovative experiences for the next generation.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and architect new game features and fix defects using C++ within Unreal Engine 4;
- Architect systems as required to work in a network server client environment;
- Test and refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project;
- Work closely with design and art disciplines in the development of products;
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code;
- Participate in code and architecture reviews.
- Experience with programming online multiplayer games;
- Knowledge of mobile and / or console development;
- Familiar with Blueprints and UMG;
- Experience with animation subsystems;
- Knowledge of source control;
- Experience with PC/Windows programming.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional C/C++ design and programming skills;
- Experience required
- Entry Level: 1 year of software programming experience;
- Experienced Level: 2+ years of professional programming experience;
- Prior experience with Unreal Engine;
- Background in math including Linear Algebra;
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science or similar discipline (Math, Physics, CE or EE) or equivalent experience thru professional game development, indie projects, or mods;
- Team-oriented but self-motivated;
- Thrives upon change. Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development process;
- Passion for games;
- Strong work ethic;
- Problem solver.