Title: Manager, Partnership & Business Development (remote)
You will lead the development and management of new and existing relationships with corporate, non-profit and government partners by providing solutions and strategies to help reach their diversity, equity and inclusion goals within the Prospanica Hispanic and LatinX network. This is a high impact role requiring you to promote Prospanica to external stakeholders as the partner of choice for building a talent pipeline of Hispanic professionals and access to quality professional development programs. This position will have 1-3 direct reports and report to the Chief Financial and Operating Officer.
To empower and enable Hispanic professionals to achieve their full educational, economic, and social potential.
Prospanica is a nonprofit organization formed in 1988 as, National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA), and with a vision to nurture Hispanic students in their efforts to obtain an MBA degree. We have hosted 31 annual Conference & Career Expos, delivered impactful programs with a focus on leadership and professional development and provided career opportunities with top corporations at the national and local level. In 2016, we extended our reach beyond MBAs with a broader focus to serve the Hispanic professional community and rebranded as Prospanica. With a reach of more than 25,000 and 47 local professional and university chapters, Prospanica continues to build a legacy of Hispanic leaders in proportion to their share of the population.
Prospanica provides unparalleled growth opportunities with the ability to learn new skills, activate your entrepreneurial abilities, and gain experience in all areas of business. You will be a change agent in diversity initiatives and will contribute to advancing Hispanics in their communities and place of work. Surrounded by a network of passionate leaders, you will gain experiences that are rewarding and fulfilling.
- Manage and execute partnership strategy for Partnership & Business Development team.
- Develop sales presentations, sponsorship decks, proposals, and collateral.
- Manage partner communications, including cadence of emails, newsletters, and social media activity.
- Conduct partner meetings and lead the construction and closure of partnership agreements.
- Create outreach strategies to bring awareness to Prospanica; research and develop new leads.
Influencing & Collaboration
- Establish and develop relationships with decision-makers with new and existing partners.
- Collaborate with marketing in the development of promotional materials necessary to effectively promote organization’s portfolio.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure partner deliverables are executed.
- Coordinate with Marketing to maintain sponsorship/partnership pages on Prospanica website.
Leadership & Strong Communication
- Assign account owners and coordinate activity to maximize revenue growth.
- Manage overall sales process from pre- to post-sales.
- Serve as lead for key partner programs/advisory groups.
- Prioritize and elevate visibility to key partnerships.
- Identify roadblocks and constraints, propose potential solutions, and drive towards resolution.
Data Insights & Reporting
- Manage pipeline, sales leads and dashboard reports.
- Create standardized reports via CRM.
- Track forecast and actuals to budget goals.
- Maintain CRM and standard operating procedures for Partnership Development team.
- Experience in managing sales department of over $2M in revenues, preferably in a related industry.
- 4-year degree in business or related field.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Service-oriented with the ability to execute on a vision proactively and assertively.
- Ability to act independently and pivot to changing priorities as needed.
- Experience with CRM, Salesforce preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and creating presentations.
- Health benefits (80% for EE covered by Prospanica/10% covered for dependents)
- STD & LTD Insurance (100% covered by Prospanica)
- Life Insurance (1x your salary, 100% covered by Prospanica)
- Flexible spending account
- 401K Plan: up to 5% Match
- Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays - 17 PTO days per calendar year/16 paid holidays per year
- Tuition or Professional Development reimbursement up to $1,500 per year (must be employee Jan. 1st)
- Access to supplemental benefits (through our PEO provider).
- Access to professional development opportunities offered by Prospanica.