OVERVIEW: Axiom Space is an emerging leader in human spaceflight and on-orbit research & manufacturing services. Guided by the fundamental conviction that human spaceflight answers a timeless calling to explore, innovate, cooperate, and progress, Axiom strives to make living and working in space commonplace by providing unprecedented access today to the International Space Station while building its successor: the world’s first international commercial space station.
SUMMARY: The Marketing Strategist will be responsible for designing digital marketing campaigns and performing market research to establish brand consistency to support multiple audience segments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
· Build and manage rich content to attract a qualified audience
· Develop campaigns for social media platforms to increase web traffic and develop a solid, long-term web presence
· Develop promotion materials such as presentations, collateral, and social media campaigns to help increase brand awareness and support sales efforts
· Research and develop sponsorship materials for pitch decks
· Understand business, products and services to manage marketing research products to generate consumer and b2b insight in support of improving marketing strategies and communications
· Create and implement online marketing programs to build engagement, drive brand awareness and sales leads
· Manage website content and development
· Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
· Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field required, with a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
· Proven ability and work experience as a marketing strategist or marketing manager including product launches, marketing campaigns, and event planning
· In-dept knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems, Google Analytics, social media platforms.
· Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
· Strong analytical skills with capability to adapt quickly
· Extraordinarily organized, able to prioritize and follow through on all work
· Excellent communicator who is flexible and accessible
· Ability to handle multiple assignments and working in a dynamic environment
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and presentations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and principles; upholds organizational values
· Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
· Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity
· Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods
· Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organizational resources
· Teamwork - Eager and able to work in a collaborative and cross-disciplinary fashion in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment