FULL POSTING COMING SOON...
ROLE: Lead Facilities & Projects Director
JOB TYPE: Full Time (Exempt)
Overview: Axiom Space is an emerging leader in human spaceflight and on-orbit research & manufacturing services. Guided by the fundamental conviction that human spaceflight answers a timeless calling to explore, innovate, cooperate and progress, Axiom strives to make living and working in space commonplace by providing unprecedented access today to the International Space Station while building its successor: the world’s first international commercial space station.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- Assess and assimilate the systems technical needs and other institutional needs for (including but not limited to testing, mockup, evaluation, prototyping, certification, cleanliness, etc.). Procures and leads the development of specialized facility equipment, outfitting, and general requirements
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures
· Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods
· Continuous Learning - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; seeks feedback to improve performance; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others
· Cooperation - Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations; works actively to resolve conflicts
· Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through volunteered efforts; follows organizational guidelines for affirmative action, diversity, and expected workplace behaviors
· Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
· Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality
· Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; demonstrates respect towards colleagues at all levels of the organization, contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed
· Ethics – Exhibits adherence to the highest of ethical standards, an appreciation for their importance, and consideration of ethical aspects of all legal work performed on behalf of the organization
All applicants must be cleared to work in the US, and roles must meet requirements regarding exposure to restricted or controlled content.