Axiom Space provides crewed missions to the International Space Station today, while building the world’s first commercial space station. In this role you will support the Chief Business Officer’s (CBO) interactions with investors and prospective investors. Your work will range from complex, heady work such as financial analyses and fundraising strategy to administrative responsibilities including travel reservations and expense reports. The position will grow progressively with increasing direct exposure to investors. The person entering this role must be an outstanding communicator who has, in written and graphic form conveyed a vision and the underlying details that drive it, and can grab people’s attention from the very first line of an email or presentation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create, improve and customize investor materials, including PPT decks, newsletters and summaries
· Manage data rooms, track and report on their usage
· Accompany CBO to meetings and events as required
· Serve as executive assistant to the CBO
· Maintain the investor CRM, update with meeting summaries and verify on time follow up
· Related administrative tasks including travel arrangements, mailings and expense reports
· Work with graphics personnel to generate the needed materials
· Update complex financial projections
· Analyze company’s ROI, depreciation, working capital requirements and investment sources
· Prepare dossiers in advance of meetings
· Demonstrated past fundraising success
· 2 to 4 years of business-focused graphic design experience with PPT
· Expert PPT required, redacted portfolio may be requested
· Advanced Excel required
· Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field of study preferred
· Experience authoring newsletters in MailChimp or other mailing platforms
· CRM experience, Zoho preferred
· Administrator level experience with document sharing platforms such as DocSend and Intralinks
· Deep attention to detail in both writing and spreadsheets
Axiom Space offers competitive salary, benefits, and total compensation packages.
All applicants must be cleared to work in the US, and roles must meet requirements regarding exposure to restricted or controlled content. Applicants must also pass a background check.
Axiom Space is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equal treatment of all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family responsibility, political affiliation, veteran status or any other prohibited factor, in accordance with State and Federal laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and demands of the job described herein.