MultiVersity Housing Partners is looking for a Full Time Financial Analyst to join its growing team.
Are you looking to join a dynamic team that is going to change the way that Student Housing and Property Management is done? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the industry? If so, we have an opportunity for you. We are seeking to add innovative and driven individuals that want to get involved and grow with us.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Analyzes and benchmarks property operational performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Performs analysis of plan and forecast.
- Develop complex financial models in Excel.
- Preparing documents for real estate offering Packages presented to clients.
- Compiling and summarizing market research reports and data.
- Analyzing property operations.
- Preparing operational budgeting and forecasting.
- Assisting in execution of reporting and data management strategies.
- Assisting in the preparation and creation of investment committee memoranda.
- Assisting in preparation and review of transactional documents.
- Develop the complex cash flow models required to analyze acquisition, divestment, development, financing, capital improvement, and new opportunities.
- Establish and maintain portfolio management and acquisition databases.
- Assemble, organize, and analyze a variety of due diligence material such as demographics, survey, environmental, geotech, title, appraisal, site plan, proforma, purchase agreements, etc.
- Prepare LOIs and investment memoranda for investment opportunities.
- Assist in evaluating portfolio with valuation, tax liabilities, diversification, liquidity, debt maturity and return analysis.
- Perform financial analysis of performance against budgets and benchmarks for existing assets.
- Validate rental rate, property tax and other financial pro-forma assumptions.
- Review and prepare multifamily lease analysis for properties including financial modeling, lease document analysis, market comparisons, and property performance benchmarking. Successful Candidates:
- Are able to solve unstructured problems where the goal is clear but how to get there may not be defined
- Have the ability to see a story in numbers – i.e., provide conclusions, not just data sets
- Are passionate about identifying and implementing ways to improve processes or analyses; the desire to innovate to get to a better solution more efficiently .
- Bachelor’s Degree required – Finance, Accounting or Economics major preferred.
- Intellectually curious and self-motivated
- An interest in multi-family real estate
- An ability to use data/analysis to shape decision
- Detail oriented and logical
- Ability to concisely communicate conclusion, verbally and in writing
- Two to four years’ experience of real estate/property management industry experience
Computer and Software Skills
· Microsoft Office
· Advanced Excel skills
· Google Apps
· One Site Accounting
MultiVersity Housing Partners offers very competitive pay commensurate with background and responsibilities plus a benefits and perks package that supports career engagement, growth, good health and connection with teammates and our communities.
EOE (MultiVersity Housing Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer)