MultiVersity Housing Partners is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join its growing team.
Are you looking to join a dynamic team that is going to change the way that Property Acquisition and Management is performed in the Apartment and Student Housing industry? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the industry? If so, we have an opportunity for you. We are seeking to add innovative and driven individuals that want to get involved and grow with us.
- Oversee and lead the maintenance team from the field, including effective training, motivation, and development of team members to ensure daily tasks and larger goals are achieved.
- Prioritize, assign, and provide quality control of work orders performed by maintenance team members, which includes monitoring and participating in the daily completion of work orders.
- Obtain contracts and proposals from vendors and negotiate for best pricing; schedule and oversee completion of vendor work.
- Manage and execute the turnover of units and make-readies for new residents.
- Execute the property’s preventative maintenance plan to maintain curb appeal and physical integrity of the overall property.
- Assist in the development, implementation and management of the maintenance budget; Manage parts inventory and control costs to maintain budget.
- As needed, assist our Facilities team in the coordination all construction and rehabilitation projects including planning, vendor engagement and bidding, progress inspections, timeline and scheduling, and approval of completed projects.
- Responsible for overall organization and cleanliness of work areas and maintenance shops
- Participate in on call emergency duties.
- High school degree or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in maintenance/construction
- Prior experience in new construction, lease up preferred.
- Previous supervisory and administrative experience strongly preferred
- EPA Certification (Type I and II) required.
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator) certification required at properties with a pool.
- Must be able to frequently walk and occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Must be able to lift/move loads up to 50lbs as well as use a ladder.
- Must live within 30 miles of the assigned property and have reliable transportation to participate in on-call duties.
This job description is not inclusive and may change with or without notice.
MultiVersity Housing Partners offers very competitive pay plus a benefits and perks package that supports career engagement, growth, health.
EOE (MultiVersity Housing Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer)