Client Engagement Manager - 2021
Company URL: www.helixa.ai
Company Location: New York, and Milan, Italy
Company Type: Startup, venture-funded, market-proven product, existing revenue, and client base
Position Location: New York (Midtown)
Helixa is a forward-thinking audience intelligence and insights platform. We help media companies, brands, and their agencies connect in a more meaningful way with the audiences that matter most to them and identify new opportunities and pathways to growth.
We use public social data and, using our advanced AI engine, transform it to provide research insights into Audiences and Customer Segments, their Demographics, Psychographics, Interests and Affinities. We look at groups of people, or cohorts, from every angle and dimension to deliver insight into both their hearts (behavior, interests, beliefs) and minds (stated intentions).
Our clients use these insights to engage with their audiences in a more meaningful way and they inform every aspect of the marketer process, from ideation to execution.
As a Client Engagement Manager at Helixa you are the key connector between the company and our clients. Once a prospect decides to become a client, your job is to understand their business, onboard them, train their users, and be their advocate throughout the relationship. Your ultimate goal is to be a strategic partner to our clients so that they champion Helixa.
You’re a capable communicator, you have a point of view, you get things done and ask for more, you have a can-do attitude — positive vibes only!
- Manage roll-out, training, and onboarding of new clients
- Build strategic relationships to expand Helixa’s presence within existing brand, agency, and media networks
- Be a trusted strategic voice of client needs within Helixa, leveraging a deep understanding of our client’s requirements to help guide product and business decisions
- When needed, collaborate with the sales team as a product expert, to help secure new business opportunities
- Stay up to date on relevant industry news and trade publications
- Experience working with data and analytics or research tools such as social listening, traditional market research tools, or consumer insights
- 2 years of professional experience in or around market research services at fast-paced company or agency
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expertise with Google tools like Docs, Slides, and Sheets
- Completion of college or equivalent experience from another source
- Experience with marketing and sales enablement tools such as Hubspot preferred
- Well-versed with the latest social media trends and an active user across multiple channels
What We Offer
- A fulfilling work environment with an ability to be heard, contribute, learn, stretch, and grow
- A competitive salary, plus bonus opportunity for exceeding goals
- Stock options for long term wealth building opportunity
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package with comprehensive and affordable health and dental insurance, flex spend account, 401k plan, the works
- The ability to work flexibly, in the office and remotely