Product Marketing Manager - 2021
Company URL: www.helixa.ai
Company Location: New York, and Milan, Italy
Company Type: Startup, venture-funded, proven product, existing revenue, and client base
Position Location: New York (Midtown) Remote possible for the right candidate
Helixa is a forward-thinking audience intelligence and insights platform. We help media companies, brands, and their agencies connect in a more meaningful way with the audiences that matter most to them and identify new opportunities and pathways to growth.
We use public social data and, using our advanced AI engine, transform it to provide research insights into Audiences and Customer Segments, their Demographics, Psychographics, Interests, and Affinities. We look at groups of people, or cohorts, from every angle and dimension to deliver insight into both their hearts (behavior, interests, beliefs) and minds (stated intentions). Our clients use these insights to engage with their audiences in a more meaningful way and they inform every aspect of the marketer process, from ideation to execution.
In this role, you are the connection between our development team and the marketing and sales organizations. Your market knowledge and understanding of customer needs translates directly into the priorities of our roadmap to drive awareness, demand, and adoption of Helixa’s solutions.
You will directly impact how Helixa’s solutions can continuously evolve to help our customers succeed, working in partnership with the Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams, to formulate and implement go-to-market programs and define business outcomes — championing the voice of the customer along the way.
You are the key champion for our products, internally and externally
- Responsible for the entire product life cycle and coordinating roll out of new products
- Drive benefits messaging, positioning and pricing models, communicate the value proposition internally and externally
- Coordinate all product launches and GTM plans, including commercialization
- Canvas the market opportunities for our core products and identify opportunities for product extensions
- Track competitive landscape and be current with industry trends
- Gather, analyze and prioritize client needs and requirements and ensure they are folded appropriately into the product roadmap
- You know the target market for Audience Insights and Brand products, the players, and the business problems they are trying to solve
- 3+ years of previous product marketing / GTM experience
- Experience with Research and Brand tracking products is key
- Experience with online advertising highly preferred
- You have experience with forecasting, sales planning, pricing trade-offs
- You have an unstoppable attitude and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing attention to detail
- You excel at working cross-functionally, constantly aligning and translating across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
What We Offer
- A fulfilling work environment with an ability to be heard, contribute, learn and stretch and grow
- A competitive salary, plus bonus opportunity for exceeding goals
- Stock options for long term wealth building opportunity
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package with comprehensive and affordable health and dental insurance, flex spend account, 401k plan, the works
- The ability to work flexibly, in the office, and remotely