Marketing Coordinator - 2021
Company URL: www.helixa.ai
Company Location: New York, and Milan, Italy
Company Type: Startup, venture-funded, market-proven product, existing revenue, and client base
Position Location: New York (Midtown)
Helixa is a forward-thinking audience intelligence and insights platform. We help media companies, brands, and their agencies connect in a more meaningful way with the audiences that matter most to them and identify new opportunities and pathways to growth.
We use public social data and, using our advanced AI engine, transform it to provide research insights into Audiences and Customer Segments, their Demographics, Psychographics, Interests and Affinities. We look at groups of people, or cohorts, from every angle and dimension to deliver insight into both their hearts (behavior, interests, beliefs) and minds (stated intentions). Our clients use these insights to engage with their audiences in a more meaningful way and they inform every aspect of the marketer process, from ideation to execution.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be a critical member of the marketing team and play a role in everything we do to communicate our value to our clients. You know you’re right for this job if you have a hunger to learn, innate creative energy, a facility with technology, and love to stay organized and attend to details.
The ideal candidate has worked in or around a marketing group in an entry-level role, ideally in a startup or small business environment, and wants to hook up with a company where they can take the next step, learn and grow their marketing career. You’re a capable communicator, you have a point of view, you get things done and ask for more, you have a can-do attitude — positive vibes only!
- Track and manage marketing projects across multiple, simultaneous initiatives without sacrificing attention to detail
- Work with VP of Marketing to brainstorm, order, organize, and distribute Helixa merchandize for employees and clients/prospects
- Manage and optimize owned social channels, including research and monitoring for organic opportunities
- Work alongside Marketing Communications Manager to develop content for organic social strategy
- Pitch in with ideas and take ownership of their implementation such as social media, reviews programs, and internal comms strategies
- Stay up to date on relevant industry news and trade publications
- Manage and update company content repository, working across teams as needed
- Work with VP of Marketing on company culture and events
- 2 years of professional experience in or around a marketing team at a fast-paced company or agency
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expertise with Google tools like Docs, Slides, and Sheets
- Completion of college or equivalent experience from another source
- Experience using design tools preferred
- Experience with marketing and sales enablement tools such as Hubspot preferred
- Well-versed with the latest social media trends and an active user across multiple channels
What We Offer
- A fulfilling work environment with an ability to be heard, contribute, learn and stretch and grow
- A competitive salary, plus bonus opportunity for exceeding goals
- Stock options for long term wealth building opportunity
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package with comprehensive and affordable health and dental insurance, flex spend account, 401k plan, the works
- The ability to work flexibly, in the office and remotely