Vitalyc Medspa is currently developing a chain of premier Med Spas in the state of Texas, with our flagship location right in the heart of University Park (Dallas).
Led by a team of experts within the healthcare & the aesthetics space, Vitalyc is currently looking for an Esthetician And/or Laser Technician. Our therapy modalities combine the latest in minimally and non-invasive aesthetic services with an emphasis on excellence, in both quality service and experience. Our specialty is in both total body & face transformations; from body contouring to skin rejuvenation. We have made considerable investments in the latest technologies and have paired with top healthcare professionals chosen for their expertise in the anti-aging, wellness and the beauty industry.
Vitalyc has been founded by dynamic group of people with a combined 30 years’ experience in the healthcare, aesthetics, and hospitality industries providing the necessary resources to make this a national brand.
*Only individuals with a minimum of 2-3years of Full Time experience in a Med Spa or Plastic Surgery practice will be considered.
Licensed Esthetician And/or Laser Technician - Med Spa
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
1. 2 Saturdays/Sundays a month is a requirement
2. Full Time Hours 35 - 40 hrs. per week
3. Days of Operation Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays 9-6; Wednesdays 10-7; Saturdays 9-2,, Sunday by Appointment. Hours may be modified after hire date.
*This position may occasionally require long hours, evenings, and weekend work.
Based on Experience & Certifications
Bonus Structure Available
Job Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Requirements
A successful cosmetic laser technician And/or licensed esthetician at Vitalyc Medspa works independently and as part of a team to improve the health and self-esteem of a client. Great customer service skills are required for this position as well as attention to detail and the willingness to consistently pursue training to stay current as cosmetic laser technology advances.
Esthetician: Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Skin Care Specialist
3. Laser Hair Removal
4. Chemical Peels
5. COOLSCULPTING & BTL Emsculpt BODY Contouring
6. Silk Peel
8. Laser Skin Rejuvenation
9. Ability to handle biohazardous materials
10. Non-invasive body contouring and cellulite treatments
11. PL Photo Facial
12. General knowledge of injectables
Laser Tech: Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Educate clients on treatments and expectations
2. Document treatments thoroughly
3. Follow medical professional’s orders/treatment plan
4. HIPPA compliance
5. Infection Control Compliance
6. Maintain Med Spa EQUIPMENT and Spa Standards
7. Replenish and get the room ready for the next day
8. Duties delegated by Spa Manager
Job Qualifications / Required Skills:
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Maintain current state licenses at TDLR (Esthetician and Laser Technician)
3. Proven Sales ability and experience is required
4. Must be able to work weekends. Hours are flexible.
5. Able to stand 6-8 per shift
6. Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in the industry
7. Able to lift 20 pounds
9. Sales Driven
10. Sales Experience
11. Licensed Texas Esthetician
12. Laser Certified
Competencies and Other Duties
1. Able to sale / must be sales driven
2. Able to meet monthly sales goals
3. People person
5. Professional demeanor
6. Must maintain a high level of hygiene
7. Must be punctual
8. Must be attentive to detail
9. Ability to maintain cleanliness of workstation and self
10. Ability to handle confidential data
11. Ability to successfully demonstrate excellent customer service skills
12. Willingness to cross train and perform multiple services offered
13. Ability to perform the physical requirements of the role with or without reasonable accommodation, including frequent walking and standing lifting 5-20 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this
job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position requires work in a fast-paced medical office environment. This position routinely uses standard office equipment. Exposure to chemicals, disinfectants and latex.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
1. Full Time employees receive full Medical Benefits (Includes medical, dental and vision)
2. 7 Paid holidays and 12 days paid vacation
5. Store Discounts
All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Vitalyc Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.