Are you an enthusiastic self-starter? Are you a classic overachiever that prides yourself on setting goals that lead your team to victory? Are you looking to find a company to call home that values your work ethic while respecting your autonomy? Do you want a compensation plan that pays you well for what you get done? Then look no further: Vitalyc Medspa is the place for YOU!
Vitalyc Medspa is looking for a Store Director to lead our Ft. Worth location in providing the latest in aesthetic services, with an emphasis on customer experience and a commitment to excellence. The Store Director will provide leadership, problem-solving, motivation, organization and will coordinate all store activities.
At Vitalyc Medspa, we give our clients the freedom to age on their own terms. We do this by using cutting-edge technology and employing the best talent in the aesthetics and healthcare industry.
We are one of the fastest growing medical spas in Dallas-Fort Worth, with locations in Dallas, Addison, and Southlake and (coming soon) Fort Worth! We are rapidly growing and want YOU to join our team!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Proven track record of success in sales and management
- Exceptional customer service and time management
- Must be able to operate within Microsoft Office Suite - proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record managing profit/loss of single or multi-site locations
- Fosters a collaborative environment—seeks ideas, listens and involves others
- Ability to multitask with keen sense of organization and punctuality
- 4-year degree or relevant work experience
TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS
- Competitive pay
- Full medical benefits, including medical, dental & vision (Full-time employees)
- 7 Paid holidays
- 12 days paid vacation annually
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
- A drama free work environment with incredible teammates
- Paid training opportunities for career growth and personal development
Vitalyc Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.