At Vitalyc Medspa we give our clients the freedom to age on their own terms. We do this by using cutting-edge technology and employing the best talent in the aesthetics and healthcare industry.
We are one of the fastest growing Medspas in DFW with locations in Dallas, Addison, and Southlake and we want YOU to join our team!
At Vitalyc Medspa we are employee-centered and committed to providing a culture that promotes teamwork, individual growth, and inclusivity. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified HR Manager to join are team and champion our amazing employees. This person will not only understand basic HR principles but will be the leader when it comes to employee relations, culture initiatives, and employee communication.
A successful HR Manager at Vitalyc has excellent communication skills, is outgoing, optimistic, and able to move quickly through multiple projects.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- This role reports directly to the CEO and provides HR support for the corporate office and all store locations
- Responsible for all stages of the hiring process including recruitment, interviewing, onboarding and retention efforts in staffing new locations and maintaining operational staffing levels
- Handles company-wide benefit decisions through our PEO annually and coordinates open enrollment with employees
- Responsible for employee engagement programs and company culture initiatives
- Maintain open lines of communication with multi-site staff
- Responsible for all employee separations
- Collaborates with executive team to create new company policies and processes
- Provides basic IT Support company wide, this includes, but is not limited to new employee device ordering, company device management via MDM, manages companywide employee issued device list, set up and day to day IT support/troubleshooting and resolution
- Manage/Stock office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
- Identify opportunities for process and office management/SOP improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Provide support on other projects as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree in HR Management, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years of work experience in Human Resources
- SHRM Certification preferred, not required
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with moderate to heavy disruptions/distractions
- Must have experience in supporting a multi-entity company
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter, driven, with the ability to self-manage, prioritize and complete tasks
- Must have the ability to juggle multiple calendars within multiple applications/platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS
- Competitive pay
- Access to medical benefits, including medical, dental & vision
- Paid holidays
- 12 days paid vacation annually
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
- A drama free work environment with incredible teammates
- Paid training opportunities for career growth and personal development
Vitalyc Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.