Are you a proactive and knowledgeable Nurse Practitioner, with experience working at a Medical Spa? Does the thought of using your expertise to empower clients excite you? Are you looking to find a company to call home that values your work ethic while respecting your autonomy? Do you want a compensation plan that pays you well for what you get done? Then look no further: Vitalyc Medspa is the place for YOU!
Vitalyc Medspa is looking for a highly-motivated, results-driven Nurse Practitioner for our Dallas flagship location. A successful Nurse Practitioner will be keen on staying apprised of industry advancements and will display the highest level of professionalism, leadership, and customer service skills. The ideal candidate will be someone who strives to excel in a fast-past, growth-oriented environment that sets goals and regularly tracks progress.
As a Nurse Practitioner with Vitalyc, you will perform and oversee wide variety of non or minimally invasive services across several modalities, handle injectable procedures, and be responsible for creating individualized plans to help clients reach their skin and body goals. Vitalyc’s skilled Nurse Practitioners are leaders in the industry and have a passion for medical aesthetics. They are extremely motivated and strive for both 100% client satisfaction and increased education of our clinical staff.
At Vitalyc Medspa, we give our clients the freedom to age on their own terms. We do this by using cutting-edge technology and employing the best talent in the aesthetics and healthcare industry. We are one of the fastest growing Medspas in DFW, with locations in Dallas, Addison, Southlake and (coming soon) Fort Worth! We are rapidly growing and want YOU to join our team!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Current State License
- Must be a Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Experience in the (Cosmetic Injector) Aesthetics field required
- Loves the industry and working with people
- Must be a Self-starter and a Team player
- Knowledgeable of various Medical Spa services and skin care
- Must maintain yearly continuing education (CE) and stay current on product lines and services
- Laser license is a plus but not required
- Strong knowledge of current techniques, advancements, and trends in the field of Medical Aesthetics
- Ability to work some evenings/weekends
TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS
- Competitive pay
- Full medical benefits, including medical, dental & vision (Full-time employees)
- 7 Paid holidays
- 12 days paid vacation annually
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
- A drama-free work environment with incredible teammates
- Paid training opportunities for career growth and personal development
Vitalyc Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.