ABOUT VITALYC MEDSPA
At Vitalyc Medspa we give our clients the freedom to age on their own terms. We do this by using cutting-edge technology and employing the best talent in the aesthetics and healthcare industry.
We are one of the fastest growing Medspas in DFW with locations in Dallas, Addison, and Southlake and we want YOU to join our team!
REGISTERED NURSE INJECTOR – AESTHETICS
Vitalyc’s HIGHLY skilled Registered Nurse Injectors are leaders in the industry and have a passion for medical aesthetics. They are extremely motivated and strive for 100% client satisfaction.
A day in the life of a Vitalyc Registered Nurse Injector includes injectable procedures, performing a wide variety of non or minimally invasive services across several modalities, and creating individualized plans to help clients reach their skin and body goals, just to name a few.
A successful Registered Nurse Injector at Vitalyc Medspa will excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth. They will continue to pursue education and training to stay ahead of industry advancements, and they will display the highest level of leadership and customer service skills.
WHAT YOU NEED
· High School Diploma or GED equivalency
· Registered Nurse License issued by the State of Texas
· 3+ years of experience in Aesthetic Medicine/Plastic Surgery/Dermatology
· Must maintain Continuing Medical Education and remain up to date with all Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
· Strong knowledge of current techniques, advancements, and trends in the field of Medical Aesthetics
· Ability to work some evenings/weekends
TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS
· Competitive starting pay
· Full medical benefits, including medical, dental & vision (Full-time employees)
· 7 Paid holidays
· 12 days paid vacation annually
· All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
· A drama free work environment with incredible teammates
· Paid training opportunities for career growth and personal developmentEEO Statement Vitalyc Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics, or any other category protected under applicable law.