We help our clients get the most out of technology. Join our team!
CHIPS technology Group Inc. is focused on helping our clients achieve security, functionality, and productivity, through technology. Founded in 1993, we are consistently recognized as one of the most elite Managed Services Providers (MSP) in the world. Our clients value us as much more than a managed services provider, we are their trusted advisor.
We are currently seeking a virtual Chief Information Officer vCIO to join our growing team. The vCIO, who will be part of our Client Services team, functions similarly to a conventional CIO, but across multiple clients. The vCIO drives strategic initiatives and client success by understanding their client’s business and aligning technology to meet requirements.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about both business and technology and are eager to keep learning. They are great listeners, exceptional communicators, and excel at making connections between business needs and technology solutions. The vCIO is integral to the success of both our clients and for CHIPS.
- Serve as the trusted technology advisor for our clients, responsible for defining and executing overall IT Strategy
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Perform IT Risk planning and management strategies within client environments to help reduce overall risk and increase ROI of the present technologies
- Provide education of security, compliance and policy needs
- Facilitate all aspects of vendor selection/engagement and contract management
- Create proposals and quotes based on client needs and requirements
- Deliver phenomenal value to our clients and create raving fans!
- 3-5 years of experience in IT Account Management, preferably MSP
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Proficient with project management and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about staying current with technology and has extensive knowledge of the following technologies or strategies: Microsoft 365, Cloud (Azure, AWS, SAAS), Security Windows Server, Active Directory, Office365, VMWare, Thin Client Technologies,
- Sound decision making, critical thinking and problem skills.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, strategy, and teamwork
- Works autonomously with clients and internal team
- In-depth knowledge of technology products and services
Our vCIOs Enjoy:
· Competitive salary
· Exceptional benefits package
· Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
· Employer-matched 401(k) plan
· Access to a broad spectrum of the latest technologies
CHIPS Technology Group Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.