We help our clients get the most out of technology. Join our team!
CHIPS technology Group Inc. is focused on helping our clients achieve security, functionality, and productivity, through technology. Founded in 1993, we are consistently recognized as one of the most elite Managed Services Providers in the world. Our clients value us as much more than a managed services provider, we are their trusted advisors.
We are looking to hire a Director of Sales to join our growing team and market our services to the Long Island and New York City areas. The ideal candidate should have a hunter mentality and needs to have at least 5 years experience in B2B technology sales, preferably with an MSP. As the Director of Sales, you will use your strategic selling skills to educate prospective clients on the benefits and values of CHIPS, as well as manage a growing sales and marketing team.
· Win new clients and help them achieve more with technology
· Drive revenue by building and managing a prospect pipeline
· Engage with prospective clients, understand their challenges, and propose solutions
· Manages sales cycle, from identifying prospects to close
· Create and manage sales forecasts
· Close new business consistently at or above quota
· Manage growing sales and marketing team and third-party marketing vendors
· 5+ years experience in B2B technology sales, preferably MSP
· Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close new business
· Led and grew sales teams
· Self-motivated and organized with a hunter mentality
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and present solutions
· A winning attitude!
Our Sales Executives Enjoy:
· Competitive salary
· Exceptional benefits package
· Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
· Employer-matched 401(k) plan
· Tons of training on the latest technologies!
CHIPS Technology Group Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.