We help our clients get the most out of technology. Join our team!
CHIPS technology Group Inc. is focused on helping our clients achieve security, functionality, and productivity, through technology. Founded in 1993, we are consistently recognized as one of the most elite Managed Services Providers in the world. Our clients value us as much more than a managed services provider, we are their trusted advisors.
We are looking to hire a Systems Engineer to join our growing team and provide exceptional support to our clients based in the Long Island and New York City areas. The ideal candidate should be an amazing problem solver, great communicator, is detail oriented, and works well in a fast paced, team environment.
- Help our clients achieve more with technology
- Active Directory management and troubleshooting
- Office 365 management and troubleshooting
- Manages and closes assigned tickets, including tickets related to applications, permissions, connectivity, cybersecurity
- Create and update documentation as needed
- Meeting client expectations and company service level objectives
- 3-5 Years of IT Experience
- Understanding of Cyber Security Best Practices
- Understanding of Basic Networking
- Understanding of Windows Operating Systems
- Understanding of Mobile Operating Systems
- Understanding of Virtualization
- A winning attitude!
- MSP Experience
- Network+ and Security+ Certified
- Microsoft 365 Certified
- Mac OSX Experience
Our Systems Engineers Enjoy:
- Amazing opportunities to learn new technology and grow
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Tons of training on the latest technologies!
CHIPS Technology Group Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.