As a Solution Architect at Privacera, you will be responsible for continued adoption of Privacera solution, including the sensitive data discovery and access management modules, in our customers. You will be a trusted advisor helping our customers successfully design and implement their cloud strategy, and security and governance blocks using Privacera solution. You would need to have deep understanding of cloud data platforms such as Databricks, Snowflake, Amazon EMR as well as security paradigms such as IAM. Privacera is redefining how governance and security is being built in the public cloud, and you would play a crucial role in helping our customers implement Privacera solutions to enable this journey.
· Provide technical leadership in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity for customers to support successful understanding, evaluation and adoption of Privacera solution
· Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implement strategic customer projects
· Help configure, install Privacera solution in different environments in the customer
· Build references architectures, how-tos, and demo applications for customers
· Provide escalated level of support for critical customer operational issues
· Provide inputs to product management and engineering on product gaps and improvement that can help the customers in the long run.
· Evangelize Privacera Ranger and Atlas based solutions across developer community through meetups and conferences
· Traveling to Customers
· Demonstrated ability to work with the technology teams of new clients while delivering significant revenue impact.
- 10+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5 years’ experience; or no degree and the equivalent of 15+ years’ experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and whiteboarding skills10+ years in customer-facing pre-sales, technical architecture or consulting role
- Experience with big data technologies such as Spark, Hive, Kafka
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure and data solutions, specifically AWS EMR, Azure HD Insight, AWS Redshift, AWS S3, Azure ADLS, Databricks, and Snowflake
- Ability to design and architect distributed data systems
- Experience with Big Data Technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, and Storm
Why should I work at Privacera?
- Privacera solution is at the intersection of public cloud, security and governance. We are working on solving some of the most complex problems in data infrastructure.
- Industry leading Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
Founded in 2016, Privacera provides an integrated governance and security platform for enterprises leveraging big data and analytics in the cloud. Privacera founding team have a long history of innovation and leadership in the data governance and security industry. Privacera founders previously co-founded a company called XA Secure that acquired by Hortonworks in 2014, and their technology became Apache Ranger, the leading open source centralized access management project for Hadoop. The team also created Apache Atlas, a data governance project that includes data catalog and data lineage functionality. Both technologies are in use at hundreds of enterprises around the world. Privacera solution build on the incredible work done by the Apache Ranger and Apache Atlas communities over the years.
Competencies: Technical expertise, design, architecture, Driving engagement