Gravity Haus seeks a creative, operationally-oriented individual who is highly organized, eager to support, and ambitious to contribute to the organization’s Membership Sales department. This person will convert interested parties into members of the Gravity Haus community on behalf of the membership sales department by developing the prospect database through phone and email outreach, meeting and touring prospective members at Gravity Haus properties, creating and hosting events, and more.
- Provide an unprecedented level of service and sales expertise via phone, email and in-person interactions.
- Call approximately 30 leads per day
- Schedule up to 10 virtual or in-person meetings per day.
- Adhere to proven sales processes while introducing new sales tactics to the team.
- Upgrade existing memberships.
- Sell add-ons to existing memberships.
- Host monthly Open Haus membership events.
- Host monthly Membership events, where you’ll engage with existing members for upgrades, and prospective members for conversions to membership.
- Develop relationships with local breweries, wineries or venues to host monthly educational Happy Hours for prospective members.
- Diligently manage and maintain an exceptional pipeline throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Maintain and update the Hubspot prospect & member database.
- Follow company standards to maintain high-quality service and guarantee customers receive exceptional service.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment and still meet deadlines
- Dynamic self-starter who takes initiative, highly reliable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and follow- up skills
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
- Polished and professional when dealing with members, prospective members, sponsors, and executive management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Adapt to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events, appreciates opportunity to adjust and adapt with growing business.
- 3 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient with Google Drive and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with Hubspot (or similar cloud-based CRM application)
- Experience with Eventbrite a plus
- $40,000 salary
- Commission plan
- $60,000 = Overall Target Earnings
- All-In Gravity Haus Membership (Gym Membership, hotel savings, remote work space access, discounts on F&B, etc.)
- Hybrid work environment: mix of WFH and in-person at Denver Gravity Haus headquarters
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are passionate about the outdoors, wellness, and community.
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
About Gravity Haus:
Founded in 2019 by Jim Deters, the mission of Gravity Haus is to create a globally conscious community for the modern adventurer. Our community consists of those who care about the planet and their personal growth. Based in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, we are built for community and tailored to adventure. We aim to curate a sustainable experience for our adventure loving community specializing in uniquely designed guestrooms, functional coworking spaces, world class guided experiences, thoughtfully crafted food and cocktails, and holistic training and recovery.
Vision: To galvanize a global community of adventure-loving, sport enthusiasts that care about their personal growth and our planet.
Mission: Create a globally conscious community for the modern adventurer. We accomplish this by:
1. Innovating modern hospitality with a focus on sport and providing access to curated guided adventures creating unique experiences in our Haus and in nature.
2. Creating deep human connections and relationships with our members and guests at every touchpoint and in all outlets through unexpectedly genuine hospitality.
3. Fostering a community that encourages the achievement of each member’s personal goals and growth.
If you’re an entrepreneur, have a passion for hospitality and want to build a community of like-minded adventure enthusiasts, we invite you to submit your resume and application at gravityhaus.com/careers. We appreciate all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Gravity Haus is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.