Gravity Haus’ Graphic Designer is in charge of the creative department at Gravity Haus Inc. will create, manage and implement all creative assets. They create company advertisements, monitor brand campaigns, revise presentations, and shape brand standards. They manage the visual communication from the idea and concept phase to the execution of final designs. The Graphic Designer reports to the EVP Marketing for major decisions and approvals, but also works independently with business managers and stakeholders using their professional judgment to manage the day-to-day details of their projects. Our Designer must be creative within the boundaries of the existing brands, must work well under pressure managing multiple simultaneous projects under strict deadlines. This is not a 9-5 corporate job. Gravity Haus affords employees the ability to work remotely with a flexible schedule while meeting all project deadlines and delivering consistently exceptional work.
As the Graphic Designer, you will work closely with the internal stakeholders, external contractors and the marketing department to deliver visually-engaging designs for traditional and digital media that meet the expectations of our customers and optimize the user behavior and intended business results. The ideal candidate should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Work with the Marketing team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, marketing communications, and in-haus assets (menus, collateral, signage, point of sale displays) that live on premise. (print and digital).
- Work with brand stakeholders to assist with the designs and materials needed to properly activate their brand locally through wayfinding, visual storytelling and guest experience support across a variety of media types.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted creative assets that meet brand standards.
- Provide Native App graphical design and UX design direction and support (Invision experience preferred)
- Logo development for new concepts
- Coordinate creation of assets for events, collateral and signage materials.
- Assist in direction of brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Maintain the department's daily workflow, project workload, and monitor deadlines.
- Review, audit and provide creative direction to guest facing media, webpages, social media, and email templates to ensure the customer’s user experience is optimized and on brand.
- Truly understand our customers and members and be the expert in developing creative materials that resonate with our target audiences.
- Be the internal GH graphic design studio and develop creative assets for all lines of business as needed and prioritized by senior leadership.
- Evaluate trends, assess new technology and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Maintain a respectful and hospitable demeanor with employees in all interactions.
- Actively promote a workplace culture that anticipates guest needs and exceeds guest expectations.
- Be knowledgeable with respect to all Haus facilities and operations.
- Assist in other departments and in other job functions on an as-needed basis.
- Proven track record of providing exceptional creative direction.
- Exceptional hands-on graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a start-up environment; hospitality, travel, or related industry business a plus.
- Exceptional written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Hyper-level of organization and attention to detail. Project management experience with Asana or similar tool is a plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment is required. Ability to adapt roles, responsibilities, priorities, and schedules effortlessly in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Office and Google Suite required.
- Energetic and outgoing, with a positive attitude, driven to provide outstanding service experiences. A strong appreciation and interest in outdoor recreation, health, and wellness.
- Must be able to routinely travel to Haus locations, Denver office, and event locations.
- Able to work as many hours as the business demands and be willing to maintain a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude.
- College degree preferred / work experience considered.
- Must be willing to sign NDA, non-compete, and IP agreements.