Customer Experience Specialist Overview
TapRm's growing team is actively seeking an organized, compassionate, and motivated individual to join our Customer Experience division. The primary role of the Customer Experience Specialist is to provide world-class service to our expanding consumer base by actively engaging with customer/partner concerns and inquiries to ensure their needs are met and that they are highly satisfied with their experience with TapRm in all areas of our platform. This position will also communicate and support our internal teams directly. This is a unique opportunity to make a big impact at a high-growth start-up, and individuals who relish new challenges, solving problems, learning new skills, and are interested in upward mobility and personal development, will find success within our team.
Please Note: This is a part-time position with the possibility of growth based on performance and need. The starting pay rate is $18/hr, and availability on nights and weekends is an absolute must. While we are a New York based company, remote workers from time zones other than eastern standard would be optimal.
TapRm is a high-growth beer/seltzer platform with a one-of-a-kind model that benefits brands, retailers, and consumers alike. As the nation's first venture-backed, omni-channel platform for building beer, cider, and hard seltzer brands, TapRm offers an unprecedented pathway for both established and up-and-coming beverage producers to access and engage customers across the US. In short, TapRm has the unique capability to bring consumers’ favorite beverages to wherever they may be enjoyed--bars, restaurants, markets, offices, and directly to the home.
We’re building a platform that enables beer brands to reach their consumers whenever and wherever those consumers may enjoy. By providing insights, tools, and infrastructure, brands are allowed to focus more of their time on their amazing products and consumer connections, and beer drinkers can finally get their hands on the beer they love.
Key Responsibilities Include
- TapRm Community Engagement: promptly and efficiently responding to customer inquiries, concerns, and feedback while maintaining a positive and professional service.
- Business Client Relations: processing orders/inquiries on multiple channels to provide our business customers the same level of service that the TapRm Community experiences in its personal orders with our team.
- Utilizing multiple e-commerce platforms, communication channels, and partner dashboards to successfully implement solutions for TapRm customers.
- Interface with TapRm’s operations teams to coordinate on successful resolutions for customer inquiries.
- Use customer feedback to continuously suggest improvements to customer success, and website and operations processes, while contributing to TapRm’s broader strategy and standard operating procedures more and more over time.
- Perfect the “TapRm Voice” to provide the highest level of support internally and externally.
Ideal Candidate's Experience & Qualifications
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience in a customer service role preferred
- MUST be able to work nights and weekends.
- MUST be able to multitask effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication, with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite programs
- Outstanding organization with the ability to follow through on all tasks effectively, always with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to execute tasks quickly, work under pressure and handle time-sensitive items with attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Quick learner with the proven ability to adapt to new projects and situations with a positive attitude
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, proactively seeking feedback and additional responsibility without having to be asked
- Prior experience at startup
- Experience within the e-commerce industry and software (i.e. Shopify, Klaviyo, etc.)
- Experience with or knowledge of the beer and beverage industry
- Reply with your favorite beer, seltzer, or cider!