The Staff Accountant is part of the WindHQ and Dalian Development accounting team. The Staff Accountant will provide support for the Accounting/Finance Team in the day-to-day operations and development of numerous data centers utilized for bitcoin mining. The Staff Accountant will work with Operations and Accounting personnel. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting the Senior Accountants with the accurate and timely preparation of financial statements, operational and development accounting, and general ledger account reconciliations. The candidate will be detailed oriented, accustomed to meeting deadlines and able to succeed in a fast-past environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Preparation of journal entries
· Reconciliation and review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
· Completion of monthly bank reconciliations
· Monitoring of credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and other charges
· Perform general ledger account variance analyses and reconciliations
· Assist Senior Accountants in preparing month end close, monthly job cost reports and other required reports
· Assist in financial statement preparation
· Assist with year-end audit
· Maintain accounting documents and records
· Assist with other accounting projects as needed
· Real Estate experience preferred
· Detail oriented with strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
· Task oriented, results driven, and capable of multi-tasking
· Experience meeting deadlines timely on a consistent basis
· Self-motivated, unquestionable work
· Demonstrated professional verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Experience with companies that value customer service and the ability to maintain excellent relationships with vendors and other departments within the Company
· Actively solicits feedback to ensure all responsibilities, activities and deliverables meet expectations
· Ability and willingness to respond to emails and phone calls after hours in the event of an emergency
· Experience with Yardi or equivalent software highly preferred
· Expertise in Microsoft office suite applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook)
Bachelor’s degree, Accounting and 3-5 years in a professional business environment
What We Offer
WindHQ’s people and culture are the most enriching aspects that make us a great place to work. We are strengthened by industry experts who bring extensive knowledge, skill, and experience; leaders who bring vision, innovation and commitment to our people; and an expanding team of individuals who believe in that vision and bring their best to support their customers and team.
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation and rewarding incentives, comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability), 401(k) with match, 11 paid holidays, generous PTO, development opportunities, and the ability to closely impact and contribute to the growth of an exceptional organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity
WindHQ is an equal employee opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other legally protected status.