Our purpose at CloudHQ LLC is to provide flexible, efficient and resilient data center solutions to businesses of all sizes. Our growing organization was founded by the pioneer of data center REITs. CloudHQ has state-of-the-art data center sites located in two Northern Virginia locations, as well as London, Frankfurt and Paris, and we anticipate exponential growth over the next several years both in the US and abroad. This position is based in Washington DC.
Our affiliate, Dalian Development, LLC was founded in 2012. Dalian currently has assets in San Antonio, TX and Philadelphia, PA totaling over 1,000 units with future pipeline developments in Richmond, VA and Raleigh, NC. Dalian’s business plan is to expand the luxury multifamily residential business across the United States.
In addition, Falvez Energy, our independent renewable energy development company, has wind farm projects in Texas and Mexico with future expansion locations in consideration.
Our lines of business have thrived over the years because our team is entrepreneurial, thinks creatively, gets outside the box, and demonstrates true leadership.
· Provide tactical support to the project development team through all stages of the development process including feasibility analysis, entitlements, design process and construction project management
· Prepare project schedules, budgets, and reporting to support project execution
· Build and maintain detailed financial models for data center, wind farm, multifamily or mixed-use real estate development projects
· Coordinate due diligence activities including title, survey, environmental, geotech, zoning analysis, market studies, etc.
· Support financing activities including preparing draw requests, cost certifications, financing applications and/or other lender requests
· Author memoranda to communicate progress, project status and recommendations to senior management and investors
· Undergraduate degree with 3 to 5 years of real estate, development or general contracting experience
· Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
· Working knowledge of real estate finance and investments required
· High level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Experience with project scheduling software a plus
· Willingness to travel occasionally
· Self-starter suited for entrepreneurial culture
What we Offer
CloudHQ's people and culture are the most enriching aspects that make us a great place to work. We are strengthened by industry experts who bring extensive knowledge, skill, and experience, leaders who bring vision, innovation and commitment to our people, and an expanding team of individuals who believe in that vision, and bring their best to support their customers and team.
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation and rewarding incentives, comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability), 401(k) with match, 12 paid holidays, generous PTO, development opportunities, and the ability to closely impact and contribute to the growth of an exceptional organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CloudHQ LLC is an equal employee opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other legally protected status.