Our purpose at CloudHQ is to provide flexible, efficient and resilient data center solutions to businesses of all sizes. Our growing organization was founded by the pioneer of data center REITs. CloudHQ has state-of-the-art data center sites located in two Northern Virginia locations, as well as London, Frankfurt and Paris, and we anticipate exponential growth over the next several years both in the US and abroad. We are seeking a Finance Manager to join our growing team. This position is based in Washington, DC with easy walking distance to Metro Center and Gallery Place.
The Finance Manager is part of the Corporate Team within CloudHQ. The Fimance will be responsible for weekly and monthly financial reports as well as budget creation for long-term plans for the business financially.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare financial modeling to support and guide both acquisition and asset management decisions
- Provide support in modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions and/or disposition of investments
- Understand and be proficient in forecasting cash distributions and cash requirements for assets and funds
- Maintain and run financial models on existing funds, assets and/or acquisitions using Argus, DCF Models or other similar financial tools.
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels
- Analyze and monitor the financial performance of properties including financial modeling, benchmarking to budget, and collaborating with management in executing business plans
- Update and complete various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries
- Perform due diligence and underwriting of prospective acquisitions and developments
- Provide support for the acquisition, financing and disposition process
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Prepare presentation materials on new and existing investments for internal and external uses
- Analyze the overall market and monitor industry trends
- Conduct sub-market research, including the collection and analysis of numerous categories of market data
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
- Complete all other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Adhere to company safety standards and promote a safe working environment for CloudHQ office and field employees, contractors and clients
- Adhere to and promote the core values of CloudHQ
Education: Bachelor’s degree, Finance preferred
Experience: 5-7 years related experience
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Self-starter with independent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and make good decisions
- Ability to ask good questions
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Innovative and forward thinking; not accepting the “status quo”
- Advanced computer skills (primarily Microsoft office suite – Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM tool Pipedrive)
- Strong quantitative skills (budgeting, project cost controls)
- Strong work ethic and accountability to deadlines without close supervision
- Ability to analyze multiple offers for a limited resource, weighing both qualitative and quantitative data to arrive at the optimal solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What We Offer
CloudHQ’s people and culture are the most enriching aspects that make us a great place to work. We are strengthened by industry experts who bring extensive knowledge, skill, and experience, leaders who bring vision, innovation and commitment to our people, and an expanding team of individuals who believe in that vision, and bring their best to support their customers and team.
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation and rewarding incentives, comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability), 401(k) with match, 11 paid holidays, generous PTO, development opportunities, and the ability to closely impact and contribute to the growth of an exceptional organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CloudHQ is an equal employee opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other legally protected status.