Director of Marketing
Founded by fintech pioneers in 2017, NinjaEdge, a is an entirely automated decisioning and intelligence platform that uses permission-based bank transactions as the core data set for customer risk scoring and predictive behavioral mapping.
Our platform provides core services integral to Banks, Lenders, landlords, and FinTech players, offering a range of products across Underwriting, Analytics, Automation, Customer Service, and Loan Management. Leveraging credentialed bank data, we deliver solutions that include over 750 consumer risk trained features and risk scoresthat are not limited to the historical validation provided by traditional bureau data. Our ever-growing loan performance dataset, and constantly iterating models that are in a perpetual state of optimization, have allowed us to build and refine our platform, providing better and proven predictive solutions and outcomes for our customers.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing the NinjaEdge B2B Marketing strategy. This role will begin as an individual contributor reporting to the Head of Ninja Edge,quickly evolving into a C-Level executive with managerial responsibilities as they grow their team over time. This role will not only set the marketing strategy for NinjaEdge, but heavily influence our business and corporate development strategy.
- Responsible for all aspects of marketing, including but not limited to; running campaigns, defining and executing marketing strategy and building brand awareness.
- Develop a budget for executing marketing strategy and allocate budgeted funds across channels effectively
- Own, refine, and ensure consistency in company branding
- Actively monitor the direct and indirect competitive environment
- Take an organization-level view of implications, marrying channel need with C-level objectives
- Build and manage a team to aid in the growth and development of the NinjaEdge brand.
- Responsible for the entire content marketing strategy, including the creation and execution of all press releases and social media content
- Determine the marketing technology platform to be utilized the execution and general monitoring
- Reports to the Head of NinjaEdge
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or other business-related/quantitative fields of study
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing, with extensive experience with B2B marketing strategy and development
- Proven success launching a new product from inception
- 5+ years’ experience working tech
- Proven track record working effectively as part of, or with, C-level team
- Experience working in a high-growth FinTech company a plus
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence or other collaboration software Systems
- Experience with SQL desired
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic start-up culture, but part of a large, established financial technology company with over 150 employees
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city but work from option available.
- Equal opportunity employer