Product Marketing Manager
Chicago, Illinois, United States (can work remotely)
NinjaHoldings was founded in 2017 by a team seeking to revolutionize the way everyday Americans interact with financial services. Through our CreditNinja and NinjaCard brands, we empower people overlooked by traditional financial institutions to take control of their finances via a full suite of digital banking and lending products, providing incentives and rewards along the way as we guide them on a path to financial improvement. Through our NinjaEdge brand, we help companies better understand their customers by offering a package of bespoke underwriting, fraud detection, and analytics services. With offices in Chicago, Miami, and around the world through the power of remote work, we are a lean and innovative team always seeking like-minded talent to join us in our fight to disrupt consumer finance.
· Define, manage, and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives including: audience definition, product positioning, comms architecture, and launch strategy.
· Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of go-to-market plans working closely with Product, Design, Social, and Content
· Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific KPIs.
· You will be the voice of the customer and trusted advisor as to how current and future customer needs and desires inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and collateral.
· Execute multiple aspects of product marketing; from branding and positioning to product launches and strategy, education and engagement campaigns, events and communication.
· Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
· Work closely with the other team members to meet growth goals.
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, or Product Management experience
· Proven experience managing product launches and go to market initiatives across multiple teams and stakeholders
· Preferred experience with digital banking, credit card, or lending industry
· Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention
· Advanced working SQL knowledge
· A results-driven mindset, with a passion for using data to build marketing campaigns that solve business problems and advance our brand narrative
· Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
· Competitive salary and benefits package, including material equity grant
· Casual dress policy
· Fun, fast-paced work environment
· Dynamic start-up culture
· Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company
· Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city
· Equal opportunity employer