NinjaHoldings was founded in 2017 by a team seeking to revolutionize the way everyday Americans interact with financial services. Through our CreditNinja and NinjaCard brands, we empower people overlooked by traditional financial institutions to take control of their finances via a full suite of digital banking and lending products, providing incentives and rewards along the way as we guide them on a path to financial improvement. Through our NinjaEdge brand, we help companies better understand their customers by offering a package of bespoke underwriting, fraud detection, and analytics services. With offices in Chicago, Miami, and around the world through the power of remote work, we are a lean and innovative team always seeking like-minded talent to join us in our fight to disrupt consumer finance.
CreditNinja is seeking an IT Security Analyst - Vendor Management who will report to the IT Security Compliance Program Manager. This position will be based at CreditNinja headquarters in Chicago, IL, or can be located in our Miami, FL office, or remote work may also be considered. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a well-capitalizedp on the ground floor and help drive our success. As the IT Security Analyst you will be responsible for implementing and enhancing our existing vendor management program. This person will facilitate the distribution of initial due diligence and will intake and assess vendor responses for due diligence. This role will set risk ratings for each vendor and determine on what cadence each vendor should be reviewed. This role will work closely with Ninja’s contract legal team to ensure that adequate IT Security protections and concepts are included in our vendor contracts. This role will also be responsible for maintaining documentation and evidence for each vendor of diligence and will be required to produce that documentation when requested by auditors or business partners.
● Responsible for effective and compliant management of third-party relationships with moderate or high inherent risks that can decrease or hinder CreditNinja’s ability to execute product or services or damage reputation.
● Leverages extensive knowledge of industry laws and regulations to identify, measure, document and mitigate existing and emerging risks.
● Drive executive of on-boarding activities and requirements for third-party providers to ensure adequate and appropriate access to Ninja systems.
● Ensure termination of relationships, including removal of system access, and ensuring transition of activities to another third-party or internal resources.
● Develop appropriate risk management tools and questionnaires to ensure consistent risk measurement and analysis across the organizations' vendors
● Report risk ratings and information to senior management.
● 6 or more years of relevant supply chain management, vendor/third-party risk management, or operations experience in financial services, information technology, or related industry
● 2 or more years of experience with relevant regulatory compliance, industry regulations and regulatory data sources such as Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), Federal Reserve Board, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), etc.
● Advanced knowledge of relevant business process(es) and regulatory compliance requirements
● Experience analyzing and interpreting data
● Strong communication skills with proven ability to influence solutions across all organizational levels
● Strong attention to detail in third-party relationship management
● Knowledge of federal laws, rules, and regulations, to include:
■ Federal Reserve Supervisory Letter SR 13-19 (Guidance on Managing Outsourcing Risk)
■ OCC Bulletin 2013-29: Third-Party Relationships: Risk Management Guidance
■ OCC Bulletin 2017-7: Third-Party Relationships: Supplemental Examination Procedures
NICE TO HAVES
● Sense of humour
● Experience working with specialty finance or Fintech environments
● Basic SQL knowledge
● Start-up experience
● Competitive salary and benefits package, including material equity grant
● Casual dress policy
● Fun, fast-paced work environment
● Dynamic start-up culture
● Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company
● Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city
● Equal opportunity employer