CreditNinja is a FinTech company founded in 2017 by industry and start-up veterans, CreditNinja has been writing installment loans for consumers with less than perfect credit scores since April 2018. Since then CreditNinja has expanded to 10+ US states and currently offers 6 different product types that have been issued for a total of $94M. CreditNinja is well funded and set up to grow fast profitably. CreditNinja has a small, very agile team that is data and results driven. Headquartered in downtown Chicago, we are a lean and innovative team seeking like-minded talent to help us disrupt the consumer finance industry.
CreditNinja is looking to add an exceptionally talented, bright, and driven Customer Service Specialist to our team. This position is responsible for guiding an applicant through the loan approval process and support the day-to-day operations of a customer’s loan life-cycle. The Customer Service Specialist must demonstrate a strong customer service acumen, the ability to multi-task on the phone and computer at the same time, and be able to support applicants of new, existing or refinanced loans. Your attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical to be able to succeed in this role.
As a Customer Service Specialist your primary responsibility is to take care of our customers and/or our prospective customers by handling their inquiries of all types. You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, a strong familiarity with Google docs, and Gmail, and excellent typing skills. We are located in Spring Grove making for an easy commute and offer work-from-home opportunities as appropriate.
- Drive business through excellent customer service at every step of the lending process Build relationships via the phone and electronic communication (email/text/online chat) Call on pending loan applications to help convert into customers
- Review and evaluate client’s financial documents and research financial history
- Collaborate with Underwriters as necessary to process loan applications in an expedited fashion Identify process bottlenecks, inefficiencies and suggest improvements
- Uphold compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulation
- Associate's Degree OR equivalent experience 3 + years experience in customer service
- Comfortable being on the phone using a headset all day, able to demonstrate an understanding of what it’s like to work in an environment handling many customer contacts on a daily basis thru various media streams Team player, willing to help out in all situations
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task extensively, excellent attention to detail Must be able to work flexible shifts
- Excellent listener, quick learner, and able to handle ambiguity and constant change Ability to communicate professionally, with maturity and self confidence
- Patience with dealing with customers that are slower to learn new technologies Must have a strong at home internet connection
- Call center experience
- Consumer financial sales experience
- Underwriting/processing experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Credit and criminal background check required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Casual dress policy
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Work-From-Home Opportunities
- Equal opportunity employer