NinjaHoldings was founded in 2017 by a team seeking to revolutionize the way everyday Americans interact with financial services. Through our CreditNinja and NinjaCard brands, we empower people overlooked by traditional financial institutions to take control of their finances via a full suite of digital banking and lending products, providing incentives and rewards along the way as we guide them on a path to financial improvement. Through our NinjaEdge brand, we help companies better understand their customers by offering a package of bespoke underwriting, fraud detection, and analytics services. With offices in Chicago, Miami, and around the world through the power of remote work, we are a lean and innovative team always seeking like-minded talent to join us in our fight to disrupt consumer finance.
NinjaCard, a lending centric neobank offering, includes a full suite of digital financial products aimed at the 167 million everyday Americans who are largely ignored by mainstream banks and remain underserved by FinTech challengers. The NinjaCard card and mobile app, anchored around credit, leverages the Company’s data science and compliance competencies and provides a single-stop digital finance solution for everyday Americans. NinjaCard offers purpose-built credit products (line of credit, credit card, personal loans, payroll advance); checking and savings accounts; investing, budgeting, and advice tools; and a marketplace for additional products such as insurance and auto loans.
CreditNinja is looking for a Ninjacard Analytics Lead to join our Product Analytics team and work closely with our existing team of marketing and advanced analytics experts. The hire will be responsible to design, develop and implement the analytics infrastructure, and use data to guide the roadmap to drive profitable growth for NinjaCard. The ideal candidate is a self-directed individual with strong technical skills who can leverage large datasets to solve complex problems. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a well-capitalizedp on the ground floor and help drive our success.
● Communicate concise and actionable business strategies for senior management.
● Advanced degree in quantitative discipline (e.g., math, statistics, operations research, quantitative finance, physics, engineering, computer sciences, etc.)
● 5+ years of experience with data analytics and statistical modeling
● Experience using data visualization tools such as Periscope
● Programming experience with Python
● Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills with key attention to detail
● Strong project management and organizational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
● Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
● Experience in the financial services industry a plus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis