CreditNinja is a FinTech company founded in 2017 by veteran serial entrepreneurs who were part of the core team behind Enova (NYSE:ENVA), a leading publicly traded consumer financial services company. CreditNinja's mission is to provide hard working Americans with financial solutions when unexpected expenses arise. Unlike traditional banks, CreditNinja works hard to ensure that people with less-than-perfect credit can have quick access to the money they need. Headquartered in downtown Chicago, we are a lean and innovative team seeking like-minded talent to help us disrupt the consumer finance industry.
CreditNinja is looking for a Data Scientist to join our Product Analytics team and work closely with our existing team of marketing and advanced analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for testing, optimizing and implementing new analytics strategies for the leads system to drive profitable growth. The ideal candidate is a self-directed individual with strong technical skills who can leverage large datasets to solve complex problems. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a well-capitalized startup on the ground floor and help drive our success.
● Communicate concise and actionable business strategies for senior management.
● Advanced degree in quantitative discipline (e.g., math, statistics, operations research, quantitative finance, physics, engineering, computer sciences, etc.)
● 5+ years of experience with data analytics and statistical modeling
● Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL), as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
● Programming experience with Python
● Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills with key attention to detail
● Strong project management and organizational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
● Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
● Experience in the financial services industry a plus
● Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis