CreditNinja is a FinTech company founded in 2017 by veteran serial entrepreneurs who were part of the core team behind Enova (NYSE:ENVA), a leading publicly traded consumer financial services company. CreditNinja's mission is to provide hardworking Americans with financial solutions when unexpected expenses arise. Unlike traditional banks, CreditNinja works hard to ensure that people with less-than-perfect credit can have quick access to the money they need. Headquartered in downtown Chicago, we are a lean and innovative team seeking like-minded talent to help us disrupt the consumer finance industry.
We are looking for a growth marketing engineer who is specialized in pay-per-click (PPC) optimization. You will work on developing internal tools and workflow solutions for our programmatic PPC marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in PPC, SEM, and funnel optimization. You should also appreciate and understand data science, machine learning and how these technologies can increase productivity, efficiency and drive results for our digital marketing campaigns.
- Optimize PPC campaigns, including bid management, audiences, ad groups, quality scores and other major metrics.
- Optimize keyword lists, audiences and placement targeting for Search, Display and Remarketing campaigns.
- Competitor benchmarking, optimizing copy and landing pages for increasing quality scores, etc.
- Implement A/B testing to continuously improve ROI.
- Create and implement high converting funnels through landing pages and analytics.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet growth goals.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in quantitative discipline (e.g., math, statistics, engineering, computer sciences, etc.) preferred
- 5+ years of experience with optimizing PPC through data analytics
- Proficient with Google Adwords, Ahrefs, APIs. Webhooks & Automation Consuming and managing
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills with key attention to detail
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including material equity grant
- Casual dress policy
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic start-up culture
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company
- Convenient downtown Chicago office located in the heart of the city
- Equal opportunity employer