Are you looking to work at a high growth, innovative, and purpose driven FinTech company? If so, you’ll love Payveris. Our mission is to build technology that enables banks and credit unions to help their customers simplify their financial lives. We do that by making it easier for consumers and businesses to pay bills, move money, manage money and achieve strong financial health. If you are self-driven, have a passion for technology and want to make a difference in the world, we want to meet you.
We are currently looking for a self-driven Senior Business Analyst reporting to VP of Platform Integration, this position is responsible for bridging the gap between Product and Technology for Payveris’ online bill payment platform and supporting applications. This position requires extensive BA knowledge, strong time management, project management, dynamic problem-solving, and communication skills to succeed. Ideal candidate will need to learn all aspects of Payveris’ software and services and write user stories and support documentation during this time of broad platform and product growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Adapt and enhance product requirements into executable user stories that satisfy both business and technical needs.
• Evaluate business processes, identify needs, and develop strategies to maximize opportunities.
• Create documentation and manuals.
• Work with Product, Leadership, Development, Operations and Implementation teams to appropriately define and document application changes, enhancements and defects.
• Be a key Agile team member that is responsible for upholding and ensuring platform standards; contributes and participates in all Agile activities and ceremonies.
• Plan for compliance with applicable accessibility standards and legislation as well as create efficient, delightful and productive experiences for everyone, including users with disabilities.
• Help guide the Technology teams to the next level as we grow with the company and take it to the next level.
The following are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years experience as a Business Analyst.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Superior presentation and negotiation skills.
• Proven management and organizational skills.
• Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
• In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making.
• Experience supporting APIs.
• Experience in agile/scrum software development methodologies.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Desired to have 5-yrs relevant work experience in financial services and/or payments industry.
• Experience working in a software development environment using one of the AGILE SDLC methodologies.
• Problem solving - Will have to be able to assimilate information from a variety of sources and develop a coherent strategy and product development plan with the SCRUM team to meet those needs.
• Ability to create a vision of a solution which stretches the team and delivers true innovation in the marketplace.
• Skilled in working with program management and other team members and experienced in delivering multi-faceted projects according to schedule.
• Leadership - Responsible for working with the Development team to achieve the project aims.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and
non-technical audiences of various levels both inside and outside the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors).
• Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise with other resources.
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills.
• Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take; influences clients, business partners and service providers regarding priorities.
• Ability to estimate work effort for projects and ensure the project is successfully completed.
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability.
Payveris is the creator of The MoveMoney Platform, an Open API cloud-based platform enabling financial institutions to control, simplify, and extend digital money movement capabilities to any application or device while lowering user experience friction, significantly reducing operating costs & future-proofing the IT investment. Visit www.payveris.com to learn more.