Are you looking to work at a high growth, innovative, and purpose driven FinTech company? If so, you’ll love Payveris. Our mission is to build technology that enables banks and credit unions to help their customers simplify their financial lives. We do that by making it easier for consumers and businesses to pay bills, move money, manage money and achieve strong financial health. If you are self-driven, have a passion for technology and want to make a difference in the world, we want to meet you.
Reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s comprehensive marketing strategy to achieve our desired market position and business goals. This dynamic role as our head of Marketing will continuously drive and enhance our position as a recognized innovator and thought leader in the fintech industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the company’s comprehensive marketing strategy and plans to achieve the company's desired market position and business goals
- Continuously drive and enhance the company’s position as a recognized innovator and thought leader through industry analysts, press, publications, events, and social media
- Build the company’s brand awareness and demand/lead generation engine to deliver significant pipeline and profitable revenue growth
- Own the company’s corporate and product marketing collateral, content, and tools that enable the success of our direct sales and partner distribution channels
- Develop and manage user awareness, adoption and engagement campaigns that support the usage of our services within our client digital experiences.
- Lead the design and implementation of the marketing communication strategy – including corporate and product positioning and messaging, campaign development, industry and customer events, sales tools, and digital marketing road map and communication plan
- Develop, support, and amplify strategic positioning of the company and our executives and managers as thought leaders via integrated PR, industry analysts, event, and social media strategy
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies that drive demand and lead generation programs through webinars, conferences, tradeshows, and account-based-marketing strategies
- Collaborate with product teams to develop customer segmentation analysis and corresponding customer journey and value maps that support best-in-class sales tools, collateral, and playbooks that enable our field sales team and partner distribution channels to successfully sell our services.
- Source, curate, and develop compelling digital content for communication to audiences in multiple formats: presentations, video, web, social media, email, etc.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data, competitive intelligence, and trends tracking to develop short and long-term marketing strategies
- Own KPIs and success metrics that align with overall company growth objectives
- Recruit, manage, coach, grow, and retain a team of high-performing marketing team of professionals
- Build strong long-term relationships with employees, internal stakeholders, clients, and partners; communicating and collaborating to drive results across Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering, Operations, and Customer Success
The following are representative of the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- 8-10 years of experience and proven track record of success as head of multi-disciplined marketing team
- Demonstrated experience in development of marketing strategies and principles, including customer segmentation, product positioning, and communication in B2B and B2C markets
- Master at crafting inspirational narrative, messaging and positioning with financial technology products and services in a B2B2C ecosystem
- Demonstrable skills and a strong track record with cross-functional teamwork, strong leadership skills and excellent communication and executive presentation skills
- Solid experience with cloud software markets, SaaS business models, GTM efforts, product marketing development with proven track record of successfully taking new products to market
- Deep experience leveraging automated sales, marketing, and demand generation tools that facilitate highly productive lead generation teams (e.g. Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Pardot, Salesforce)
- Demonstrated ability to tie business activities to success metrics that drive revenue, productivity, and other company goals
- Strong people management skills with experience building and managing high performing multi-disciplined marketing teams
- Experience working in the B2B2C SaaS market with strong preference for experience working in fintech or banking markets
- Passionate self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset, sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growth staged team-focused culture and adapt to a changing environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to manage/ influence others (both within and outside your own direct workgroup)
- Data-driven strategic mindset with excellent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong time management, planning, organization, and facilitation skills
- Ability to summarize complex issues simply and effectively
- Ability to think big and execute tactically
- Team player excited about wearing multiple hats whenever needed
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Marketing or a related business or technology field, or equivalent combination of education and professional experience, required
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing preferred
Payveris is changing the way financial institutions deliver digital payments and money movement to their consumer and business customers. Our team brings a wealth of experience from the payment, financial technology and banking industries to the mission of improving the overall digital payment and money movement experience for consumers, businesses, and financial institution employees.
Our obsessive client-focus and passion for quality, coupled with a deep background and knowledge of technology, banking, and payments compels us to re-imagine a better, more efficient way to do business. We provide payment technology that simplifies, rather than complicates. We focus on continuous improvement. And we are fanatical about delivering the best experience possible to our financial institution clients and their partners, customers and members. Visit www.payveris.com to learn more.