Are you looking to work at a high growth, innovative, and purpose driven FinTech company? If so, you will love Payveris. Our mission is to build payment software that enables banks and credit unions to help customers simplify their financial lives. We do that by making it easier for consumers and businesses to pay bills, move money, manage money and achieve strong financial health. If you are seeking a high-profile role in a venture-backed SaaS company, have a passion for technology and are a self-starter, we want to meet you.
We are currently looking for a creative, energetic, and self-driven Director of Channel Management. Payveris’ partners are a key component of our go-to-market strategy and represent the largest segment of our revenue stream. This role is to Manage the partners across the complete lifecycle including Sales enablement, assisting the implementations teams with proper alignment, providing help with post-go-live support training and questions and addressing billing questions that may arise. Success in this role will be measured by portfolio revenue growth, partner bookings and overall sales team success.
This position may be fully Remote, with the option to utilize the Cromwell, CT or Atlanta, GA headquarters space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Proactively assessing, clarifying and validating partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Driving adoption of company programs across partner ecosystem.
• Cross-sale enablement of under-utilized “white space” Payveris products within the partner ecosystem (e.g. Paywatch, BBP, A2A, P2P, Bill Management)
• Maintaining operational focus on partner launch, retention and revenue growth strategies across both current and future distribution and referral partners.
• Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
• Maintaining regular cadence of meetings with Payveris sales stakeholders to keep apprised of partner activities, developments and issues.
• Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
• Renewing and modifying existing partner agreements as necessary to optimize revenue and expand relationships.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Operationalizing repeatable and scalable programs and processes that accelerate partner go-to market cycles, client penetration, user adoption, transaction and revenue growth.
• Facilitating regular recurring meetings/calls with partners to understand business objectives, solicit product and service feedback and cross-sell new Payveris products/services.
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
• At least 10 years’ experience building and managing third party distribution channels across financial institution channel partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong bias for action with ability to work independently from a home office
• Aptitude for sales – exceptionally strong track record of closing deals
• Ability to make formal presentations to large groups and individuals
• Track record of working effectively and having confidence in establishing work relationships at S and C-levels within our partners, clients and prospects
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
• Excellent negotiation and relationship skills
• Problem analysis and problem resolution at both strategic and functional levels
• Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Strong Financial and analytical skills
• Experience in working with Salesforce.com