Are you looking to work at a high growth, innovative, and purpose driven FinTech company? If so, you will love Payveris. Our mission is to build payment software that enables banks and credit unions to help customers simplify their financial lives. We do that by making it easier for consumers and businesses to pay bills, move money, manage money and achieve strong financial health. If you are seeking a high-profile role in a venture-backed SaaS company, have a passion for technology and are a self-starter, we want to meet you.
We are currently looking for a seasoned, analytical and self-driven Director of Financial Planning and Analysis. This newly created position will report to our CFO and is a critical role in the development, refinement, and execution of growth strategy of the corporation. Payveris expansion has progressed significantly including year over year doubling of sales from 2019 to 2020. The company projects continuation and acceleration of this trend in the current fiscal year and beyond. Accordingly, Payveris is seeking a skilled, collaborative and high energy financial planning & analysis professional to bring a strong business judgment and an analytical skillset to support attainment of definitive growth goals set by Payveris executive leadership and board of directors.
Technical Competencies and Job Responsibilities
• Partner with the CFO and executive leadership translating Payveris growth plans into actionable strategies supported by appropriate analysis and/or executable business plans.
• Support executive leadership in corporate strategic planning including organic and inorganic expansion opportunity identification, development and analysis.
• Analytic leadership in business unit & product economics to manage direct & indirect cost structures and optimize pricing for recurring and non-recurring products and services.
• Support CFO in corporate finance including equity and debt issuance to fund operating & capital investment purposes supporting the Payveris growth agenda, as well as development of WACC measurement & management capabilities.
• Formalization and management of corporate-level and business unit KPI‘s to monitor progress and overall attainment of primary and secondary financial and operational performance goals.
• Supports CFO in investor relations including maintenance of investor and board-level presentation materials.
• Develop and maintain presentations to investors, lenders, and board of directors.
• Uses data to advise leadership on decisions to improve performance, product & business unit economics, risk management or capture of new opportunities.
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
Qualification Requirements and Traits
The following are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• A minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in similar or progressive roles.
• Prior domain experience in at least one of the following: fintech; SaaS; payments; SaaS/recurring revenue services; treasury & banking operations.
• Functional experience in one or more of the following roles/sectors required: investment banking; corporate strategic planning; venture capital; private equity; mergers, acquisitions and alliances.
• Proven experience in financial modeling; valuation; debt/ or equity issuance; mergers & acquisitions; financial analysis; product pricing; corporate strategy and SaaS/recurring revenue business.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels both inside and outside the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors, board of directors).
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, conflict management and time management skills.
• Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
• Demonstrated ambition, versatility, dependability, collegiality.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong competence in Microsoft Suite (with superior experience in Excel) and planning process automation.
• Sense of humor.
Education and Knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting or business.
• MBA, CPA, and/or CFA are a strong plus.