Are you looking to work at a high growth, innovative, and purpose driven FinTech company? If so, you’ll love Payveris. Our mission is to build payment software that enables banks and credit unions to help customers simplify their financial lives. We do that by making it easier for consumers and businesses to pay bills, move money, manage money and achieve strong financial health. If you are self-driven, have a passion for technology and want to make a difference in the world, we want to meet you.
We are currently looking for a self-driven, creative, and extremely organized Administrative Assistant. This dynamic role will report to our Director of Human Resources with visibility to the CEO and CFO, and will execute a variety of operational responsibilities to support our Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Executive teams. Currently, we are fully remote to operate safely during the pandemic. This role will also be fully remote at the onset of hire. We do intend to reopen our Cromwell, CT and Atlanta, GA offices once it is safe and reasonable to do so. This position will be critical in the facilitation of the successful office reopening and ongoing administrative duties.
Technical Competencies and Job Responsibilities
• Maintain files of all legal related documents including client contracts, confidentiality agreements and vendor contracts; both manually and electronically through Venminder.
• Assist with select bookkeeping functions, such as preparing expense reports.
• Provide administrative support to executive team for travel and scheduling.
• Participate in critical recruitment efforts essential to execution of Payveris expansion strategy aggressive including interview scheduling, candidate follow up , and coordination internal leadership meetings related to recruitment efforts.
• Assist in new hire onboarding; including new user system/software access, equipment ordering, communicating schedules and expectations with pending new hires, coordinating new hire orientation, and ensuring all HR and payroll processes, tasks, and documents are completed in advance of start dates.
• Assist with the planning of company meetings and events.
• Provide project support in various departments, as needed.
• Order and organize all office supplies for both CT and GA office locations.
• Liaise with landlords and other vendors on office services; including phone system, internet, building maintenance, etc.
• Manage mail and phone lines, as needed.
The following are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar roles.
• Self-starter with strong bias for action, organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail, time management and follow-through skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional etiquette and demeanor.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a track record of working effectively across external and internal teams.
• Strong aptitude for technology; including proficiency with MS Office Suite, G Suite Zoom, and Slack. Prior experience with Venminder, Adobe, or HRIS software a plus.
• Strict adherence to confidentiality and compliance.
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability, collegiality.
• Sense of humor.
Education and Knowledge
• Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or human resources a plus.