Payveris is changing the way financial institutions deliver digital payments and money movement to their consumer and business customers. Our team brings a wealth of experience from the payment, financial technology and banking industries to the mission of improving the overall digital payment and money movement experience for consumers, businesses, and financial institution employees.
Our obsessive client-focus and passion for quality, coupled with a deep background and knowledge of technology, banking, and payments compels us to re-imagine a better, more efficient way to do business. We provide payment technology that simplifies, rather than complicates. We focus on continuous improvement. And we are fanatical about delivering the best experience possible to our financial institution clients and their partners, customers and members.
Client Support Specialist
At Payveris, our mission is to build technology that enables banks and credit unions to help their customers simplify their financial lives. We do that by making it easier for consumers and businesses to pay bills, move money, manage money and achieve strong financial health.
Reporting to the Client Support Manager, this position provides excellent customer service and acts as a liaison, provides product/services information and resolves any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Technical Competencies and Job Responsibilities:
- Provide client support via online ticketing system; meet company SLA’s for first response and resolution
- Keep accurate records and document client support actions and discussions
- Provide client support during system implementations and data conversions
- Take ownership of client issues and follow through to resolution
- Improve the client support experience, create engaged clients and facilitate organic growth
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Go the extra mile to engage clients
- Follow support procedures, policies and standards
- Apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Work on assigned projects as needed
Qualification Requirements and Key Attributes:
The following are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Information Technology or related field
- Proven work experience as a client support specialist (or similar function)
- Experience in Banking, Payment Systems, Internet/Mobile Banking a plus
- Strong client-facing communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of client support software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to learn new technology