Payveris is changing the way financial institutions deliver digital payments and money movement to their consumer and business customers. Our team brings a wealth of experience from the payment, financial technology and banking industries to the mission of improving the overall digital payment and money movement experience for consumers, businesses, and financial institution employees.
Our obsessive client-focus and passion for quality, coupled with a deep background and knowledge of technology, banking, and payments compels us to re-imagine a better, more efficient way to do business. We provide payment technology that simplifies, rather than complicates. We focus on continuous improvement. And we are fanatical about delivering the best experience possible to our financial institution clients and their partners, customers and members.
Payment Operations Specialist
At Payveris, our mission is to build technology that enables banks and credit unions to help their customers simplify their financial lives. We do that by making it easier for consumers and businesses to pay bills, move money, manage money and achieve strong financial health.
Reporting to the Payment Operations Manager, this position works within our Payment Operations & Client Experience team and is focused on supporting our financial institution clients with a variety payment support functions.
Technical Competencies and Job Responsibilities:
- Facilitating expedited payments and return check processing
- Initiating and resolving payment research requests with third party vendors
- Facilitating conference calls with users and billers to resolve payment research requests
- Assisting with data entry and Payveris system updates for electronic payment conversions
- Monitoring and reporting the client support ticketing queue to ensure timely response and resolution of inbound support tickets
- Assisting the Payveris client support team with client work orders including tracking, monitoring and updating client or user profiles
- Additional responsibilities that may be added as knowledge of Payveris services and systems increase:
- Responding to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical or operational support from our client financial institutions
- Identifying, researching, and resolving client technical, operational, or procedural problems
- Documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems to ensure a timely resolution
Qualification Requirements and Key Attributes:
The following are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years’ experience in a related role
- Preference will be given to candidates who are familiar with a variety of the concepts, practices, and procedures related to banking services
- Task oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Strong creativity and great problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- An ability to clearly and concisely communicate with clients and your teammates across multiple departments
- Proactive with a strong bias for action
- A positive energetic demeanor with the ability to make others smile