Are you looking to work at a high growth, innovative, and purpose driven FinTech company? If so, you’ll love Payveris. Our mission is to build technology that enables banks and credit unions to help their customers simplify their financial lives. We do that by making it easier for consumers and businesses to pay bills, move money, manage money and achieve strong financial health. If you are self-driven, have a passion for technology and want to make a difference in the world, we want to meet you.
We are currently looking for a creative, energetic, and self-driven Sr. Technical Solutions Consultant. This position is critical to showcasing all the capabilities our platform and software offers as we broaden our portfolio across new channels and larger markets. This position requires the technical skills to be a Subject Matter Expert on all of our technologies, the business skills to master FinTech intricacies and the presentation skills to bring it all together in a technical demonstration that showcases why Payveris is the only option to choose for financial institutions. This dynamic role will report to our VP of Platform Integration, and collaboratively work with our Sales, Development, and Product teams.
This position may be Remote, with the option to utilize the Cromwell, CT headquarters space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop a complete knowledge of all technical applications, implementations and software along with how they integrate to our business rules and practices.
• Manage demo environment and database to establish dynamic presentations showcasing all the capabilities and features of our products and services.
• Be a subject matter expert on our SOAP and REST APIs, UI, widgets, database and utilities.
• Interpret new requirements and business opportunities to create new solutions that expand offerings to diversify product and customer base.
• Supporting the sales team, the channel team, clients and our partners with subject matter expertise and support for demos, presentations, RFP’s, implementation planning and professional services statements of work.
• Present technical demos on sales calls and respond to functional and business questions real time covering the full range of technical capabilities including integration touch points.
• Enhance product documentation and develop sales decks.
• Maintaining high levels of internal sales support and external prospective client satisfaction by being responsive to emails, calls, and texts in support of delivering a superior prospective client experience.
• Understanding business objectives, soliciting prospect and client feedback, and recommending initiatives for applying, improving, and growing Payveris services.
• Execute complete set of requests in API and be able to answer any question related to capabilities message formatting.
• Make recommendations for new product features and capabilities based on industry trends, customer requests and system knowledge.
The following are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Knowledge:
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree and 8-10 years’ experience as a solutions architect, sales engineer, or integration specialist supporting technology solutions and implementations
• You have a minimum of 5 years in a majority customer-facing role doing software and technology demonstrations
• You have strong SQL
• You have experience with SOAP and Rest APIs.
• You have experience in operational roles in payment technology functions and companies
• You have a strong knowledge of FinTech services, banking and financial regulations
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong bias for action with ability to work independently from a home office
• Strong aptitude for technology and understanding of how technology can be applied to various use cases
• Relentless thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and self-improvement
• Strong analytical skills with natural aptitude for problem analysis and solving at both a strategic and functional levels
• Strong interpersonal skills with track record of working effectively across multiple teams and having confidence in establishing work relationships
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to face new challenges with confidence, take ownership of responsibilities, and innovate as a regular part of your day
• Confident and energetic presentation skills with the ability to capture the attention of everyone in the room
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills with high attention to detail
• When on site business operations safely resume, is open to traveling up to 50%
• Ability to make formal presentation to large groups and individuals
• Experience working with CRM system, preferably Salesforce, and JIRA
• Ability to estimate work effort for projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
To apply for this position:
For consideration of this position, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please use your cover letter to identify specifically how your experience aligns to this opportunity! Candidates who delineate this clearly and convincingly with be considered for next steps.
Payveris is changing the way financial institutions deliver digital payments and money movement to their consumer and business customers. Our team brings a wealth of experience from the payment, financial technology and banking industries to the mission of improving the overall digital payment and money movement experience for consumers, businesses, and financial institution employees.
Our obsessive client-focus and passion for quality, coupled with a deep background and knowledge of technology, banking, and payments compels us to re-imagine a better, more efficient way to do business. We provide payment technology that simplifies, rather than complicates. We focus on continuous improvement. And we are fanatical about delivering the best experience possible to our financial institution clients and their partners, customers and members. Visit www.payveris.com to learn more.