Are you looking to work at a high growth, innovative, and purpose driven FinTech company? If so, you’ll love Payveris. Our mission is to build technology that enables banks and credit unions to help their customers simplify their financial lives. We do that by making it easier for consumers and businesses to pay bills, move money, manage money and achieve strong financial health. If you are self-driven, have a passion for technology and want to make a difference in the world, we want to meet you.
Reporting to the Director of Implementations, the Client Implementations Project Manager position is focused on the successful execution of client implementations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate internal and external resources as required for successful execution of client implementations and data migration from legacy payment systems to the Payveris payment platform.
- Lead the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan to monitor, track, and communicate progress.
- Manage and communicate risks to project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Own the relationship with the client, acting as the client advocate and steward during the client’s initial exposure to Payveris.
- Balance ad hoc client requests with the ability to efficiently progress project objectives.
- Ensure client satisfaction with the project implementation and initial post-production client experience.
- Triage all client-related issues during the implementation, organize and coordinate internal initiatives to remediate problems and ensure a great client experience.
- Lead communication for all project related efforts.
- Proactively seek out and implement opportunities for improvement, with a specific focus on reusability, automation, process efficiency, and ease of use.
The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required to be successful at Payveris and in this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven ability to lead multiple, highly complex, technical projects simultaneously using an agile / iterative project management approach.
- Proven work experience in project management for software development / installation with minimum of 5 years’ experience. 8 – 10 years of experience preferred.
- Experience in Banking, Internet/Mobile Banking or Payment Systems, or familiarity with the payment industry, payment processing concepts, practices and procedures.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Internet Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking applications.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira, and other project management tools.
Education and Knowledge:
- Formal education in computer science, engineering or a business-related field.
- PMP certification not required, but preferred.