Are you looking to work at a high growth, innovative, and purpose driven FinTech company? If so, you’ll love Payveris. Our mission is to build technology that enables banks and credit unions to help their customers simplify their financial lives. We do that by making it easier for consumers and businesses to pay bills, move money, manage money and achieve strong financial health. If you are self-driven, have a passion for technology and want to make a difference in the world, we want to meet you.
Reporting to the Controller, the Office Administrator/Executive Assistant position is focused on supporting our team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintain files of all legal related documents including client contracts, NDAs and vendor contracts
- Assist with bookkeeping functions including preparing expense reports
- Provide administrative support to executive team for travel, scheduling, etc.
- Order or purchase all office/kitchen/cleaning supplies
- Liaison with landlord on building issues
- Manage office services including phone system, internet, printer
- Order all necessary hardware/software and manage all software licenses/billing
- Order lunch for the team twice a week
- Plan company meetings and events
- Open mail and distribute as needed
- Assist others as needed on various projects
The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required to be successful at Payveris and in this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Self-starter with strong bias for action, organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail, time management and follow-through skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a track record of working effectively across external and internal teams
- Strong aptitude for technology including proficiency with MS Office including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Positive attitude
- Loves jigsaw puzzles
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) required.