Position: Marketing Technologist
Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you looking to work at a high growth, innovative, and purpose driven FinTech company? If so, you’ll love Payveris. Our mission is to build technology that enables banks and credit unions to help their customers simplify their financial lives. We do that by making it easier for consumers and businesses to pay bills, move money, manage money and achieve strong financial health. If you are self-driven, have a passion for technology and want to make a difference in the world, we want to meet you.
We are currently looking for a talented Marketing Technologist to execute programs that drive sales lead generation and demand efforts across all digital messaging channels, including but not limited to mass email, social media and web channels. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position is responsible for providing strategic and tactical marketing support to the sales and marketing organization. This position requires technical ability, strong time management, problem-solving, project management, creative-thinking and writing skills to succeed in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver digital marketing programs that accelerate sales growth and strengthen overall market awareness for the company.
- Utilize Salesforce to manage contacts, campaigns and reports for sales nurturing initiatives, including audience segmentation and documenting campaign results.
- Utilize best practices in data synchronization between Salesforce and communication tools (ie email, survey, social media, etc)
- Deliver strategic marketing messaging across various digital communication channels that drive results (ie visits, clicks, downloads, registrations, meeting requests, etc)
- Proof-read messaging for clarity, grammar and spelling, while making sure it is on-brand, conveys a strong call-to-action, and follows industry best practice.
- Manage content on company website (ie copy, graphics, video, forms, special landing pages, etc)
- Optimize SEO and SEM performance to improve website activity following industry best practice.
- Deliver ad hoc and standardized weekly reporting for campaigns, including tracking and reporting on email, website and social media channels.
- Field and respond to all incoming general inquiries from email, social media and web channels.
- Work closely with the sales team to coordinate company involvement in industry conferences/tradeshows, and off-site special events.
- Participate in sales and marketing team meetings, strategy planning, skill building and professional development activities.
- Perform ongoing market research and follow trends in digital communications to proactively make recommendations for improvement of campaign effectiveness.
The following are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Technology or Business-related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 3-4 years experience in digital marketing, digital communications, digital content publishing or related field.
- A background in combining marketing technologies with enterprise applications will be helpful.
- Experience in banking and/or technology industry, a plus.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent technical skills are essential for utilizing the tools to execute the communications strategy.
- Proven hands-on experience delivering messaging via email, social media and web communication channels.
- Experience with A/B and MVT testing.
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management tools, such as Salesforce or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools, such as iContact, Marketo, or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of website content management system tools, such as Umbraco or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of SEO and keyword optimization.
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to break down complicated tasks into component pieces.
- Well-organized, project management skills demonstrating follow through to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills to work without being closely managed.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment, and be flexible with occasionally shirting priorities, with consistent deadline pressure.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices; strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
For consideration of this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payveris is the creator of The MoveMoney Platform, an Open API cloud-based platform enabling financial
institutions to control, simplify, and extend digital money movement capabilities to any application or
device while lowering user experience friction, significantly reducing operating costs & future-proofing the
IT investment. Visit www.payveris.com to learn more.